Legacy Equipment Employee Reviews in Kennett, MOReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Terrible place to work . The owners and the managers are mostly useless . And every body is out for themselves . They have a tendency to treat the tech's like trash . And I would not recommend my worst enemy to go there .
all the above
Was this review helpful?
See more Legacy Equipment reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
3.3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
3.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Legacy Equipment
- What is the most stressful part about working at Legacy Equipment?One person answered
- How has Legacy Equipment responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What benefits does Legacy Equipment offer?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Legacy Equipment?One person answered
- What would you suggest Legacy Equipment management do to prevent others from leaving?