Lefler Courier Employee Reviews

Kids trying to run a buisness
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Brantford15 February 2019
Absolutely disorganized, first day of training I showed up and no one knew I was coming in, boss called in sick and did not let me know. This should have been a clear cut sign of things to come.

- Owners are never there, have no idea how many routes they will have at any time.
- Owners only care about themselves couldn't care less what happens to a driver throughout the day as long as the packages are delivered ( multiple examples to prove it).
- There is always a reason why pay is not on time, always blaming intelcom for late pay.
- calling in sick is the end of the world, but when you get sent home expecting to work but there weren't enough routes they could care less about you.

All in all the job itself is actually alot of fun and rewarding for hard workers. But the owners are keyboard warriors who I wouldn't let work for my company let alone try and run one. Work for any other courier if you have the choice.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Late pay, terrible owners, 0 job security
Very unorganized, don’t pay you on time, make you use your own vehicle to deliver packages
Delivery Person (Former Employee) –  Thorold, ON12 February 2019
Not worth working for the company, they say weekly pay but you have to hunt them down to pay you. They don’t cover gas, whether you use their work vans or your own vehicle. Very organized, not the best work environment. Probably one of my worst work experiences.
Pros
Get to work at your own pace
Cons
Long hours, pay not on time, very unorganized
Don't even try
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON27 January 2019
These people just makes you work a few days then you realize you can make 10$ per hour and when you want to leave they say "contract" which you never had a chance to have it or read it. Make sure you have a good lawyer if you work with them.
Cons
Don't believe the $165 to $210 a day when you only deliver on average 100 parcels for $1.25 per parcel.
Truck courier (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 January 2019
Don't believe the lies. No one makes $165 to $215. Tops is $120 and you gotta pay gas. The kids who own Lefler hide behind their phone and you only get texts from them when THEY WANT SOMETHING but ignore you when you need a question answered or ask about money. I've been here 3 months and lies and shade is getting worse by the week not better. Even though I'm out of the Brantford branch it's the same owners and same complaints in St. Catharines cause I've worked at both. Do yourself a favour and don't work for these clowns cause what will end up happening is you will work for a day, hate the job , end up quitting and these weasals won't pay you for the day u worked. Cuz it's a $1800 fine in the contract they make you sign if you don't give them 2 weeks. Plus $150 for everyday you are sick or anything. You will lose $150. It's all true,they will say not but they won't deny they FINE YOU. ALSO since they only have so many delivery routes. YOU the new employee will get the worst route of them all and pay way more money on gas compared to the owners fan club who need this job because they have no other employable skills other than driving a car lol. So have at it. If you care about pride and dignity in your job don't work here. If you think youre gonna make more than minimum wage don't work here. You also pay your own taxes and they don't pay vacation pay. You get $1.25 per package delivered and there's never more than 120 packages a day so you make no more than $145 minus gas minus the taxes you gotta pay at the end of the year. Plus no vacation pay just threats from the kids that  more... own the company LEFLER COURIER.  less
Pros
It keeps me off welfare
Cons
Pay. Disrespect. Lies. Late on payments. Pay more than u make
Box punter (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 January 2019
Don't believe the lies. No one makes $165 to $215. Tops is $120 and you gotta pay gas. The kids who own Lefler hide behind their phone and you only get texts from them when THEY WANT SOMETHING but ignore you when you need a question answered or ask about money. I've been here 3 months and lies and shade is getting worse by the week not better. Even though I'm out of the Brantford branch it's the same owners and same complaints in St. Catharines cause I've worked at both. Do yourself a favour and don't work for these clowns cause what will end up happening is you will work for a day, hate the job , end up quitting and these weasals won't pay you for the day u worked. Cuz it's a $1800 fine in the contract they make you sign if you don't give them 2 weeks. Plus $150 for everyday you are sick or anything. You will lose $150. It's all true,they will say BS but they won't deny they FINE YOU. ALSO since they only have so many delivery routes. YOU the new employee will get the worst route of them all and pay way more money on gas compared to the Tristan and Closet Austen fan club who need this job because they are useless and have no other employable skills other than driving a car lol. So have at it. If you care about pride and dignity in your job don't work here. If you think youre gonna make more than minimum wage don't work here. You also pay your own taxes and they don't pay vacation pay. You get $1.25 per package delivered and there's never more than 120 packages a day so you make no more than $145 minus gas minus the taxes you gotta pay at the end of the year. Plus no vacation  more... pay just threats from the boyfriends that own the company LEFLER COURIER. Fraudsters  less
Pros
The only pro about this job is that it keeps me off welfare
Cons
you pay more than you make. Don't make the mistake I did
Worst experience ever!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON21 January 2019
I am so regretfull that i worked for them for a few days and they didn’t pay me! Total disappointment!!! And I know 2 other people quit also and they never got their money either.. someone has to stop this company!
Cons
Just read one star reviews others fake!
Courier (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON21 January 2019
I worked with them 4 days! Totally rip off. You can’t even get the money you worked for them for those days because they will tell you you can’t leave because of the contract which you are forced to sign. Totally BS.
Pros
Great liars and thieves
Cons
Bullshitters
You can make more at McDonald's then Lefler.
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 January 2019
Worked their twenty days straight 13+ hour shifts driving around Wich is against the law in Ontario, but these guys don't care they will send you out with maybe 80 packages and you barley make 10$ an hour after your expenses and time wasted. Their currently holding $3,000 of my pay over contract fines because I quit without two weeks notice. I've been paid 250$ so far for the first three days I worked. Don't let the fake reviews fool you, these guys are desperate for people to rip off. Also the false advertising their doing in the job offers don't be fooled by. You won't make 100$ on your best day!
Pros
Cons
Long hours, insufficient pay, dishonest owners
Unorganized, dishonest and just a waste of time
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON9 January 2019
The “management” is unorganized. Giving you an overload of packages to fit into your own vehicle, or van if you’re lucky enough to use their vehicles.

There’s no protection for your car, or gas reimbursement even after claiming to help with long distance driving.

Constantly swarming to work extra, pick up others packages and coming in to do additional warehouse work.

There is no need to do this full time or part time, you will have better luck with Uber or countless other driving jobs.

Management has no trouble threatening to fine you, or threatening you with a contract you’re rushed to sign. It’s a very dishonest method of hiring employees.

You can also go days without pay since a late pay check has occurred within my first month of work.

The only good reviews are of people who have started the business or are in it for the long haul, so expect a very vague and simple dialogue with anyone who has been there for over a year.

Steer clear of Lefler Courier and Intelcom, you will be wrong even if you follow their poorly planned out procedures in order to make “big” money.
Pros
Being on your own
Cons
Long hours, pressure to work more, poor pay and errors, lack of communication, threats
Great bosses, quick money
Delivery Driver (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON29 December 2018
Good job and can make a good amount of money quickly. Pretty fun environment as 9 out of 10 customers are happy to see you as you are delivering their parcels. Can work lots and if you need time off, they are very accommodating. Don’t know why people stated it takes 16 hour days. That’s a lie. Even on the highest volume days, no where near this.... can be anywhere from 5-8 or 9 hour days depending on volume. Great bosses though that make it all worth it!
Pros
Quick responses, helpful bosses
Cons
Sometimes addresses are far away from one another
Worst job I've ever worked
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON29 December 2018
Days can be 12-13 hours long without any sort of compensation, the work contract is filled with fines and they schedule you without consent to milk you for legal money. Management does not communicate with each other, and they do not try to help their couriers when they need it.
Pros
Doesn't feel like you're on the clock
Cons
Management, pay, time spent without pay at all
Great job for hard worker
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON27 December 2018
Good team of guys to work with.. Never have a problem receiving pay on time. If you read the contract and decide to sign I don't belive you have the right to complain about the terms. All in all a good company to be a part of and grown with if you are willing to put in the work.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Can be long days
Good place to work if you have the ethic to do so
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 December 2018
Good place and people I'm able to deliver 60-100 packs a day(75$-145$) per shift and that's still on top of a full time that I work at 5pm daily. Job they were very easy going and accommodating to my needs and it's working out very well thus far, they reply to you in an extremely timely manor and relove issues quickly while you're on the road. As for the bad reviews posted not sure what's that about just because you can't seem to suck it up and "work" does not mean others can't enjoy working. Overall I recommend this position if you enjoy independence and breif social interactions with customers.
Pros
Easy, next to no brain power requires, good hours, good management
Cons
Some times addresses are very difficult to find
Fun and flexible work place for all individuals
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 December 2018
Since starting with Lefler Courier they have been nothing but accommodating to my lifestyle. The hours are flexible and the pay is great. Management makes themselves available and approachable making it a stress free environment to work in. Lefler Courier has met all my expectations during the short period I have been with them. Great work to all management individuals. They set you up for success which all work places should do. Success begins with your bosses; to succeed is to first be aware of your responsibilities and have the tools to do so.
Unorganized, 16 hour days, 3 weeks no pay
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 December 2018
This is a terribly managed company. They expect you to work for 3 full weeks supplying your own fuel before receiving any pay. They do not tell you but you work up to 16 hours a day and they expect you to delivery up to 180 packages per day.
If you are sick they demand a sick note. They make you sign a contract telling you that it's for the liability of the packages but it is actually to say if you do not give 2 weeks notice to resign- they keep your pay.
This is a team of young kids with no life experience and no responsibilities. They do not care about anyone... just that the $ comes in.
Pros
Day shift- mostly
Cons
Terrible management, long days
Garbage job. They are lying to you about pay
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 November 2018
They lie & miss lead you when signing the contract. I did not even get paid. I worked 12 hrs and only made 150, which was not paid out. They promise gas but do not pay it either. And you definately DO NOT make 150-350 or whatever lie they advertise. Do not waste your time here.
Pros
Cons
They lie and dont pay up
Great job if you’re a hard worker and love making money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 November 2018
I have worked here for a couple months now and I am thoroughly pleased. I have always felt under appreciated and under paid at jobs. What’s nice about this one, is that if you’re a hard working, and don’t just sit on your butt all day, you make incredible money. Great job for the hard worker. If I need help, management is right there to help me. If you can multitask and have a brain, you’ll be happy here, like me.
Pros
Great incentives, helpful management
Cons
Can be long days but that just means more $$$
Poor Management
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 November 2018
Gives drivers package loads that can take up to 14 hours to complete with no assistance. Doesn't give sick or personal days and you are required to pay $150 a day when you aren't able to cover a "scheduled" shift. No evidence of teamwork and the owner(s) are looking to make a quick buck at all means necessary. Make sure you review the contract thoroughly before signing on with them they are very sketchy. Worker was employed almost a month and still wasn't paid.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, sketchy management
Bunch of clowns
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Brantford19 November 2018
Send new drivers on the road with far too many packages and since the keep 50% of the money it’s a less than minimum wage job which I believe is illegal
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON18 November 2018
I’ve worked with Lefler for 2 months now. Great management , good work environment, all around good place to work. Always well looked after by management.
Pros
Working outside
Cons
Can’t think of any