Lefler Courier Employee Reviews

You can make more at McDonald's then Lefler.
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 January 2019
Worked their twenty days straight 13+ hour shifts driving around Wich is against the law in Ontario, but these guys don't care they will send you out with maybe 80 packages and you barley make 10$ an hour after your expenses and time wasted. Their currently holding $3,000 of my pay over contract fines because I quit without two weeks notice. I've been paid 250$ so far for the first three days I worked. Don't let the fake reviews fool you, these guys are desperate for people to rip off. Also the false advertising their doing in the job offers don't be fooled by. You won't make 100$ on your best day!
Pros
Cons
Long hours, insufficient pay, dishonest owners
Unorganized, dishonest and just a waste of time
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON9 January 2019
The “management” is unorganized. Giving you an overload of packages to fit into your own vehicle, or van if you’re lucky enough to use their vehicles.

There’s no protection for your car, or gas reimbursement even after claiming to help with long distance driving.

Constantly swarming to work extra, pick up others packages and coming in to do additional warehouse work.

There is no need to do this full time or part time, you will have better luck with Uber or countless other driving jobs.

Management has no trouble threatening to fine you, or threatening you with a contract you’re rushed to sign. It’s a very dishonest method of hiring employees.

You can also go days without pay since a late pay check has occurred within my first month of work.

The only good reviews are of people who have started the business or are in it for the long haul, so expect a very vague and simple dialogue with anyone who has been there for over a year.

Steer clear of Lefler Courier and Intelcom, you will be wrong even if you follow their poorly planned out procedures in order to make “big” money.
Pros
Being on your own
Cons
Long hours, pressure to work more, poor pay and errors, lack of communication, threats
Great bosses, quick money
Delivery Driver (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON29 December 2018
Good job and can make a good amount of money quickly. Pretty fun environment as 9 out of 10 customers are happy to see you as you are delivering their parcels. Can work lots and if you need time off, they are very accommodating. Don’t know why people stated it takes 16 hour days. That’s a lie. Even on the highest volume days, no where near this.... can be anywhere from 5-8 or 9 hour days depending on volume. Great bosses though that make it all worth it!
Pros
Quick responses, helpful bosses
Cons
Sometimes addresses are far away from one another
Worst job I've ever worked
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON29 December 2018
Days can be 12-13 hours long without any sort of compensation, the work contract is filled with fines and they schedule you without consent to milk you for legal money. Management does not communicate with each other, and they do not try to help their couriers when they need it.
Pros
Doesn't feel like you're on the clock
Cons
Management, pay, time spent without pay at all
Best job I’ve ever had. I feel like my own boss!
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 December 2018
By far the best job I’ve ever had! The owners are straight up about work expectations and if you can drive a car and work independently, this is the job. I have worked here for the past 2 months and the guys really make me feel at home.

Since being employed by Lefler courier, I have got 2 of my friends employed and we love it. Great hours if you can time manage well and the owners always give me days off if I need them.
Pros
Provide all required equipment to work and set appropriate work expectations
Cons
Not many
Great job for hard worker
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON27 December 2018
Good team of guys to work with.. Never have a problem receiving pay on time. If you read the contract and decide to sign I don't belive you have the right to complain about the terms. All in all a good company to be a part of and grown with if you are willing to put in the work.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Can be long days
Good place to work if you have the ethic to do so
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 December 2018
Good place and people I'm able to deliver 60-100 packs a day(75$-145$) per shift and that's still on top of a full time that I work at 5pm daily. Job they were very easy going and accommodating to my needs and it's working out very well thus far, they reply to you in an extremely timely manor and relove issues quickly while you're on the road. As for the bad reviews posted not sure what's that about just because you can't seem to suck it up and "work" does not mean others can't enjoy working. Overall I recommend this position if you enjoy independence and breif social interactions with customers.
Pros
Easy, next to no brain power requires, good hours, good management
Cons
Some times addresses are very difficult to find
Fun and flexible work place for all individuals
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 December 2018
Since starting with Lefler Courier they have been nothing but accommodating to my lifestyle. The hours are flexible and the pay is great. Management makes themselves available and approachable making it a stress free environment to work in. Lefler Courier has met all my expectations during the short period I have been with them. Great work to all management individuals. They set you up for success which all work places should do. Success begins with your bosses; to succeed is to first be aware of your responsibilities and have the tools to do so.
Unorganized, 16 hour days, 3 weeks no pay
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 December 2018
This is a terribly managed company. They expect you to work for 3 full weeks supplying your own fuel before receiving any pay. They do not tell you but you work up to 16 hours a day and they expect you to delivery up to 180 packages per day.
If you are sick they demand a sick note. They make you sign a contract telling you that it's for the liability of the packages but it is actually to say if you do not give 2 weeks notice to resign- they keep your pay.
This is a team of young kids with no life experience and no responsibilities. They do not care about anyone... just that the $ comes in.
Pros
Day shift- mostly
Cons
Terrible management, long days
Garbage job. They are lying to you about pay
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 November 2018
They lie & miss lead you when signing the contract. I did not even get paid. I worked 12 hrs and only made 150, which was not paid out. They promise gas but do not pay it either. And you definately DO NOT make 150-350 or whatever lie they advertise. Do not waste your time here.
Pros
Cons
They lie and dont pay up
Great job if you’re a hard worker and love making money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 November 2018
I have worked here for a couple months now and I am thoroughly pleased. I have always felt under appreciated and under paid at jobs. What’s nice about this one, is that if you’re a hard working, and don’t just sit on your butt all day, you make incredible money. Great job for the hard worker. If I need help, management is right there to help me. If you can multitask and have a brain, you’ll be happy here, like me.
Pros
Great incentives, helpful management
Cons
Can be long days but that just means more $$$
Great opportunity for the hard worker...
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON25 November 2018
I don’t understand all of these bad reviews...must be disgruntled former drivers that couldn’t cut it or read a contract. I love working at Lefler Courier. If you work hard you can make good money. Lots of independence, which was important to me. It’s also really cool to be a part of such a well known company like Amazon. Definitely recommend if positions are open.
Pros
Good Money If You Show Up
Cons
Can be long days
Poor Management
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 November 2018
Gives drivers package loads that can take up to 14 hours to complete with no assistance. Doesn't give sick or personal days and you are required to pay $150 a day when you aren't able to cover a "scheduled" shift. No evidence of teamwork and the owner(s) are looking to make a quick buck at all means necessary. Make sure you review the contract thoroughly before signing on with them they are very sketchy. Worker was employed almost a month and still wasn't paid.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, sketchy management
Bunch of clowns
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Brantford19 November 2018
Send new drivers on the road with far too many packages and since the keep 50% of the money it’s a less than minimum wage job which I believe is illegal
Great Job For People Who Enjoy Working Independently
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON18 November 2018
Definitely surprised at how much I've enjoyed this job. The hours can be long but the brokers (Lefler) do their best to support the drivers during high volume days, are flexible and work with us to create incentives and benefits. The vehicles are well maintained, clean and easy to drive.
Pros
Lots of independent work
Cons
Sometimes long hours
poorly managed by overgrown teenagers in over their head
Driver (Former Employee) –  brantford on15 November 2018
extreme lack of transparency during interview compared to workload
dead end job
not allowed sick days or personel days or time off for family emergancies
demand for personel information when time off is requested
no loyalty for people who show up for they're shifts or follow through on promise to fix problems that happen regularly
Pros
fail to see any
Cons
working for them in general

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lefler Courier. Our community is ready to answer.

Lefler Courier Reviews by Job Title