Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge Employee Reviews

People culture where collaboration and teamwork is number one.
Client Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 July 2015
My typical day would involve managing the calendar of a busy VP handling highly confidential sensitive issues, booking meetings, sales calls and working on business correspondence such as presentations, contracts and proposals. As a central point of contact for customer service requests i would coordinate with customers the logistics of individual terminations, booking consultant calendars, communicating information, following up with individuals to engage them in services and billing for services rendered.
I learned to how to prioritize and work with tight deadlines, how to build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and customers.
The hardest part of my job was learning how to manage in a fast paced environment effectively while delivering on business objectives.
My co-workers were collaborative and supportive and always ready to work as a team to get the job done.
The most enjoyable part of my job was being the central person who coordinated operations and logistics for daily business functions. Having daily interaction with customers and clients providing support and service to make a difference in their lives has been the most rewarding.