Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge

Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Was an innovator in the industry, was visible in over 300 offices. Culture was fast paced, organized and professional. Needed to weed out some of its non performing employees.
Volume of consulting work is dependent on the economy. Resources available to consultants and to clients are very good. Assistance provided the local Edmonton branch manager is top notch, based on years of experience with LHH/Knightsbridge.
Pros
Flexibility in working with assigned clients.
Cons
The consultant performance rating system available to clients does not allow a "can't rate", often resulting in a false "negative" review of consultants.
My typical day would involve managing the calendar of a busy VP handling highly confidential sensitive issues, booking meetings, sales calls and working on business correspondence such as presentations, contracts and proposals. As a central point of contact for customer service requests i would coordinate with customers the logistics of individual terminations, booking consultant calendars, communicating information, following up with individuals to engage them in services and billing for services rendered.
I learned to how to prioritize and work with tight deadlines, how to build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and customers.

The hardest part of my job was learning how to manage in a fast paced environment effectively while delivering on business objectives.

My co-workers were collaborative and supportive and always ready to work as a team to get the job done.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being the central person who coordinated operations and logistics for daily business functions. Having daily interaction with customers and clients providing support and service to make a difference in their lives has been the most rewarding.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge. Our community is ready to answer.
Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge Reviews by Job Title