Leduc County Employee Reviews

Loved my job
Transfer station attendant (Former Employee) –  Nisku27 March 2017
They replaced me with an automated gate system . I worked here many years and loved my job. Wanted to continue until I turned 65. I was given over a years notice that this gate system was coming but it was still so hard to have my job end
Pros
Mon-fri 8-4
Cons
No cons
Excellent Work Environment with Outstanding Safety Protocols
Summer Utilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB16 May 2016
Excellent company to work for as a seasonal worker. Staff are very friendly and easy to get along with. Hours are good, and the pay is excellent.
Pros
great team-oriented environment, where safety is a top priority
Cons
No real advancement opportunity as a seasonal worker
This is a municipality in transition - from rural to a more urbanized status. Going through internal adjustments
DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB16 June 2014
Overall coordination of administrative and operational aspects of the Planning and Development Department. Motivated staff with some internal inertia. The hardest part of the job is getting older staff and management to accept that change of focus is needed in light of the proximity to the City of Edmonton.
Pros
Core of highly motivated staff
Cons
Senior Management inertia
Great place to grow valuable skills.
COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Nisku, Canada20 April 2014
Great experience with great managers. If you work hard, reliable and are willing to learn then this company will work to keep you in their organization. Job security is a huge plus!
Pros
workout classes
Friendly
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB14 February 2014
Great place to work. Benefits, salary were great however very cliquey. I would still take another job with the company but one that comes within a department and not a stay at home position.
Poorly managed
Development Permit Intake Technician (Former Employee) –  Nisku, Alberta10 August 2012
Secondary management female top heavy. No getting through to the male manager. Extremely busy, but one heck of a guy. Female subserv. not equipped for the position.
Pros
working with/helping the public
Cons
i think i've said enough