LedgersOnline

LedgersOnline Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Wonderful and productive workplace
Excellent atmosphere to work in with an open office concept. Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful. Management is also very approachable, they'd always make time for a quick chat. I really enjoyed my time at LedgersOnline and miss all the wonderful people there.
Pros
Enthusiastic work environment, friendly people
Great culture, lots of room to develop.
LegdersOnline has one of the best company cultures I've worked in. Everyone there is friendly and helpful you're not treated as just "another" employee. As a result throughout the company I noticed that EVERYONE wants their peers to succeed and will help each other. The people who work there are really knowledgeable, and there is a lot of room to grow your skills. A benefit that I found very attractive was that they provided a great work/life balance; allowing people to work remotely and having flexible hours. Free tea & coffee, as well as cake on your birthday is nice added bonus. Another great thing I found was that they allowed dogs in the workplace.
Great people to work with
Awesome company to start as a bookkeeper. Incredible support from accountants and coworkers. Due to the different company structures that we work with, I have learned a lot.
Pros
very flexible hours
Cons
Wonderful group of people and great office vibe
Out of all the places I have worked, this is by far my favourite. The office is always stocked with lots of coffee, and everyone is very approachable and willing to help.
A typical day at work involves checking emails, tending to clients, performing bookkeeping services as required by clients, and petting a dog or two along the way. A couple of employees bring their friendly pups to work, and it is a huge morale booster to look over and see a happy dog smiling at you, looking for attention.

For anyone starting out their accounting career or looking for a great place for bookkeeping work, look no further. With a variety of clients in a variety of industries, there is a lot to learn. This includes learning about new software applications (QBO, Quickbooks Desktop, Sage) as well as the needs and expectations of each client.

Management is top notch, with the CEO being extremely approachable and friendly, and other management always making time for a quick chat or whatever you need. Don't be fooled, they're a busy bunch, and are often working from home or elsewhere, but they're never hard to reach.

The hardest part of the job is generally difficult clients, either with attitude or complicated files, but this is diminished by coworkers who are helpful in times of struggle.

The workplace culture is very laid back and fueled by coffee, and you can expect that there is almost always a dog in the office. People are friendly and easy to get along with.

The most enjoyable part of the job is most of the work itself: as a detail-oriented person, it is always enjoyable when something
 - more...
Pros
Free coffee, Dogs, good equipment, great people, great learning experience
Cons
Some difficult clients
Great Work Environment with Great People
LedgersOnline is a great place to discover unique challenges and hone a wide variety of skills. The people are great and the office is pet friendly.

There's also free coffee.
serious and enjoy place with table tennis table
* a typical day: bookkeeping, analyzing accounts to prepare reports or answer to clients questions, answer clients'emails, call the clients or answer to the phone
* what I learned: share updated information, organize meeting to find the best solution together

* co-workers: available, work as a team

* the most enjoyable part of the job: share our experience to improve our assistance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LedgersOnline. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5