Ledcor
Happiness score is 72 out of 100

Ledcor Employee Reviews

Found 887 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,028 reviews

Busy area to work in.

Working in the tar sands mines are an amazing experience . Fast pace , terrain and job locations are changing continually. Makes a person focus and stay alert to surroundings. Management staff were good to work with , foremans had a job to get down and for the most part were really good. (Everyone has a bad day once in awhile. )Crew were good to work with , everyone looked out for each other. Shifts were good too. Gave us plenty of balance between work and home time.Over all a pretty good place to work.

Pros

Nice camp, free lodging, free meals good people

8 April 2021
We are happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing!

Stressful

This is a company to work at until you find a job, there is no loyalty what so ever, you are just a number and disposable, they will use you then discard you as soon as you are no longer needed

Pros

Paycheque

Cons

Poor pay no loyalty

21 October 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your personal experience. We want everyone to feel valued and be valued. We continue to look for ways to improve our company and build it to last for many years to come. Based on your feedback we'll look further into this.

Anti-Scab Company

Ledcor or LTS is currently involved in a strike with IBEW213, because of unfair business practices, low pay and treating their employees like garbage.If you want to be undervalued, underpaid, treated like garbage and be told that you are “unskilled labour”, then apply at LTS. But it’s a terrible company to work for and/or to be associated with.

Pros

Vehicle to take home

Cons

Low pay, terrible management, no appreciation, no advancement

Wow... started off good.. but quickly went down hill fast.. Save yourself the grief... IT is a joke.. incompetence is an understatement... How this company manages to state alive is beyond disbelief ....

Pros

Salary is pretty descent

Cons

Petty much everything.. sorry and very to sad to say

9 June 2021
Your feedback is appreciated, thank you. To hear that you had a negative experience while working with us is disappointing and not what we strive for as a company.

Hustle will be rewarded

Loved my time here. Reason for leaving ultimately was not being allowed to work as long as I wanted. Forced to take time off. In hindsight this was a good thing. Good people to work with and 4/5 bosses were amazing to work for. Bit of autonomy and cross discipline tasks made the experience much more enjoyable.

21 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and letting us know about your personal experience! We are glad you had a great experience while working with us.

Great company

Really great company to work for. I came to this industry with no experience in construction or earthworks, and now, 5 months later, I am training in some equipment. Lots of opportunities to advance from what I hear and also what I've seen. Great Company. This project is a bit unorganized though, but apparently that isn't the norm.

1 April 2021
Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your honest feedback.

Management sucks

Youre either on the inside or the outside here. Management is quick to throw workers under the bus to cover their own behinds. Management takes zero responsibility, being in the office is painful as its basically just a hang out for them all while the field workers are out slaving away for the company.

Pros

Vacation pay

Cons

Management stinks

26 March 2021
Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your honest feedback. Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience while working with us. We want everyone at Ledcor to feel like they are a valuable asset to the team.

Dont recommend

Would not recommend. Very much who you know if you want to go anywhere in that company. Not worth your time, your opinion will not be heard nor do you matter.

Great bunch of people

Great bunch of people, Great management, great work environment, job security, great views if your working in Kitimat. Would recommend to stick with ledcor.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long hours, long shifts

26 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you are having a great experience working with us.

Overall good place to work, team atmosphere

Enjoyed working here everyone worked together as a team,the management team was helpfull, the shop foreman was an awesome leader and organized ,mechanical staff was knowledgeable and did quality work

Pros

Daily informative safety meetings, variety of work

Cons

On call

9 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and letting us know about your personal experience as an Equipment Operator. Glad to hear you enjoyed working with us.

Productive, fun, great group of people and Management.

. I really enjoyed working for Ledcor, and I would work there again if the opportunity presented itself. Good environment, great people for the most part. My reason for leaving was lack of opportunity to advance or learn different aspect of the QA/QC field when I was there. As welder there it was great and never had an issue. To be honest the only reason I ever left was when I was QA/QC and I felt I was not learning anymore. 9.8 out of 10 for me

Pros

Great work enviroment.

Cons

Went from 4-10's to 5-8's in the shop.

9 March 2021
Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your honest feedback.

Great Company overall

At the time I worked for them, Senior management was easy to approach and listened to concerns. Coworkers were decent to work with. Overall a good experience. Enjoyed working for them. I would work for them again if a job came up in the area.

Pros

P.P.E was met. Appreciation lunches from time to time.

Cons

Not really any, if there had to be one. At the time, it would probably be better safety culture on the workers part.

4 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you had a good experience while working with us.

Poor business management, over confident, lack of business communicaiton, quick hire and quire fire.working env is very good thought, very relaxed but requires a visionary to lead the business.

1 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your personal experience. We want everyone to feel valued and be valued. We continue to look for ways to improve our company and build it to last for many years to come. Based on your feedback we'll look further into this, thank you.

Fun place to work

Great steady work. I would still be there if not for COVID. Our site in kitimat BC was shut down Great company to work for. Good shifts, fair pay Hoping to be able to go back soon

1 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you had a great experience while working with us.

Company going downhill

Ledcor used to be a good company but its going downhill with no new projects being awarded. Even loosing the work they already had. Management sucks and arrogance at its peak. Constructors division run by people who care about their executive salaries and would lay off people without any warning. Nepotism is at its peak and you would see executives hiring their kids or family at useless positions just sitting on company payroll. No bonuses or even a Christmas card. extremely poor company to work with. No personal development or growth as company doesn't spend a single penny on employees.

Pros

Cons

poor salary, raise freeze, management suck, nepotism at rise

18 February 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about working with our Constructors division. To hear that you had a negative experience while working with us is disappointing and not what we strive for as a company.

Great place to work, fair upbeat.

One of the best jobs I’ve been on even with a difficult client, Ledcor kept the craft up beat and productive. Moral was high all through the job length, management was always approachable and friendly. Looking forward to next project with Ledcor.

25 January 2021
We are happy to hear about your experience with us as a Industrial Electrician. Thank you for sharing!

No chance of moving forward

I didn't feel there is any chance for an improvement or moving up the ladder the management was lacking efficiency there was no bonuses and lack of leadership

Pros

Cons

Where do I start

22 January 2021

Terrible Management

Worst management! Run by a bunch of amateurs who literally think they are better than everyone else. You are not respected and valued one bit. Terribl

Pros

Good money if you are in a good territory

Cons

Everythelse

11 January 2021
Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your honest feedback. To hear that you had a negative experience while working with our Sales team is disappointing and not what we strive for as a company.

All and all a great place to work, management was awesome but like many places if it rained or not much work the favorites always had the hours.Management are people who value your input

Pros

Management and pay

Cons

Favoritisme and clac benifits

8 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and sharing your experience.

Great company

Good people, needs bit of process management and bit more salary will be great. The team works in hand to hand culture and very positive vibes. Definitely place to work for.

Pros

Good people, helping and getting to your professional goal, very supportive and lot of facilities by company as whole

Cons

Process streamlining and lack of communication

4 December 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your honest feedback. We are happy to hear that you are having a great experience working with us.

Electrician

Ledcor is a great company , 14/7 shift was a bit too ling for me but the money is great and very professional managament” for the most part “. Good times.

3 December 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you had good times while working with us in Fort McMurray.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ledcor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement