Leavitt Machinery Employee Review

View all Leavitt Machinery reviews

Started off ok but got rough fast
Various Roles (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC14 August 2019
Started off as a good feel, my manager was always stressed and always complained about the upper management but never understood why. Took another role and realized why. Chauvinistic management, poor people skills, untrained in how to manage. They don't value anyone except maybe sales, just show up and shut up and do your job. No work perks or care for the employee.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
No work perks, untrained management, very little support or room for growth

Other Leavitt Machinery Employee Reviews

Leavitt
Journeyman Heavy Equipment Off Road Technician (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC17 November 2019
Great company to work with! Great people. Training was a month long. Also trained on things right from the start. Company culture is good. Pay is good as well as benefits and vacation!
Loved working here
Branch Administrator (Former Employee) –  Penticton, BC6 September 2019
Great team, excellent software, great training. I would have stayed, but I had to relocate.They have a department for everything. You never have a question unanswered. You are empowered to work alone and make your own decisions, no micro managing I loved that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leavitt Machinery. Our community is ready to answer.