Leavitt Machinery Employee Review

View all Leavitt Machinery reviews

Wasted Potential
Regional Product Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB6 September 2019
The company is trying to be on the leading edge of technology in the material handling industry. They value time with the company more than anything else. The longer you have been with the company the higher up you move and the harder it is to be removed from it. Saw too many talented employees leave due to poor middle management.
Pros
Good Benefits, New technology
Cons
Hard to move up, poor middle management.

Other Leavitt Machinery Employee Reviews

Loved working here
Branch Administrator (Former Employee) –  Penticton, BC6 September 2019
Great team, excellent software, great training. I would have stayed, but I had to relocate.They have a department for everything. You never have a question unanswered. You are empowered to work alone and make your own decisions, no micro managing I loved that.
Started off ok but got rough fast
Various Roles (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC14 August 2019
Started off as a good feel, my manager was always stressed and always complained about the upper management but never understood why. Took another role and realized why. Chauvinistic management, poor people skills, untrained in how to manage. They don't value anyone except maybe sales, just show up and shut up and do your job. No work perks or care for the employee.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
No work perks, untrained management, very little support or room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leavitt Machinery. Our community is ready to answer.