LEARNstyle Ltd
View all LEARNstyle Ltd reviews

LEARNstyle Ltd

LEARNstyle Ltd Employee Review

Best work place EVER

This company is fantastic! From their mission, to its culture, to the meaningful work that they do, this company is tops. I would highly recommend this work experience to anyone who is interested in making a difference in this world, and who is looking to connect with a great team of people.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Personal and Professional Alignment

LEARNstyle provides me the opportunity to find alignment between my personal interests, education, and my professional aspirations. It provides a venue in which I could fully utilize my developed skills while also, furthering my learning and developing new skills. LEARNstyle is a company that places a high intrinsic value on its employees--and does an amazing job at staying focused on the positive impacts that we all can have on all types of learners. LEARNstyle is a great place to work for and exceeds at recognizing employee achievements and communicating its mantra, goals and purpose to the entire team.

Pros

Young, enthusiastic team, diverse and passion driven

Great mission very poor execution

They have so much potential but are being held back by outdated close-minded management. The pay is not good 200 a day that only goes down if you are not able to see five students. So if someone is away or sick your pay takes the cut. Only ten-month employees have no benefits or paid time off. Management demanding staff begin working before their set contract date. Expecting them to work without pay. There is little to no room for advancement unless you reflect what management looks like, ie all men, all white. Front line staff is not valued at all senior-level staff have no idea what it is like in the field. I would not recommend working here.

Cons

Long hours for no pay

Great company with excellent leaders

I really enjoyed getting to build relationships with my students, the school staff, my coworkers and my managers. A supportive Environnement with fun engaging activities for coworkers to get together and socialize. Flexible scheduling

Pros

flexible schedule, team leaders, socials

Cons

low wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEARNstyle Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement