LEARNstyle Ltd
View all LEARNstyle Ltd reviews

LEARNstyle Ltd

LEARNstyle Ltd Employee Review

A supportive work environment with an energetic management team.

I have been with LEARNstyle for nearly 2 years. The management is supportive and the work culture is positive. Management have either worked, or continue to work, in the field and understand the realities of fieldwork. This company values the power of relationships and that makes the direct time in working with students very special and rewarding. The work can be fast paced and demands flexibility. While the management is supportive, an ability to work independently and problem-solve is a must. Glad to be a part of this company!

Pros

A work schedule that follows the school schedule, which is a huge plus if you're looking for family-work life balance.

Cons

Work can be unstable being dependent on the volume of work available from school boards.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Rewarding and Positive Climate

At LEARNstyle Ltd. I have been given the opportunity to change the lives of many students much earlier in my life than I thought. LEARNstyle has altered the way I look at the education technology and has provided me with a new career path I did not originally think of. I am always treated with respect by the LEARNstyle team and everybody loves to hear new ideas and suggestions. The management is not typical management because they are extremely approachable and want to hear your ideas and thoughts for the company. My typical day is preparing for my student(s)' sessions, arriving at my appointed school and training the students either in or outside the classroom. I will also need to fill out my training reports online for all my students. I need to have excellent communication skills when speaking to parents, staff and other adults associated with my students. If you are looking for a great Job Work/Life Balance this is a great opportunity as you will find time to spend at home without a heavy workload to carry with you. The hardest part about this job is preparing for the unexpected. By this I mean you will meet many different students with many different abilities and you will need to be able to plan accordingly for these situations. Learning about education technology is one of my passions as well as assisting students, and LEARNstyle has and will continue to provide me with this opportunity.

Pros

Excellent professional development. Great work/life balance. Great management team.

Cons

None at this time.
Same role

Rewarding experience to work with students from elementary to high school

If you enjoy working with special needs and spending one on one time, this is the place to be! You learn a lot about how technology can be a part of the students' learning. You get to work in different schools, teachers, and parents. The company and team provides amazing support.
Same role

A fantastic and inclusive company!

I have been with Learnstyle for half a year now and it's extremely supportive staff and positive work environment is something that makes them a 5-star company. With 24/7 support team and professional training, I have found the best company to be a part of and get to do what I love.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEARNstyle Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about LEARNstyle Ltd in popular locations

• LEARNstyle Ltd
  • A supportive work environment with an energetic management team.