Learning Tree Academy Employee Reviews

Family enviornment
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DE28 May 2019
This is a small center with a family feel. The staff is close to one another and often spent time together. Families are also a big part of the culture of this center. Sometimes those lines get blurred, and can cause issues. Management can be unclear as to what expectations are because there are a lot of different people who are "in charge"
Good people to work with
Toddler Teacher (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX20 March 2019
The staff members there have been Nothing but nice & they help each other out. They're really good people to work with. Great company & place for children to be. I love & enjoy working with the staff memebers.
productive
teacher/cook (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FL25 August 2018
learning and safe enviroment for the children. structure. staff in kitchen serve home made meals daily children and staff eat good everyday for breakfast and lunch.
Wonderful children rude and uncaring Director
Daycare Teacher Assistant /floater (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM3 August 2018
The children are always kind and ready to learn. But are in fear of the Daycare Director due to her temper and lack of care for the children and learning environment. Un-approachable and intimidating.
Poor work environment
Classroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OH12 June 2018
I would work 12 or more hours a day due to low staff and current staff taking a week or more vacations. The classes were over crowded and staff did not have proper training to correctly accommodate the diverse needs of students.
Pros
professional experience
Cons
unprofessional staff, no structure, no proper training, long hours
Child Care
Assistant Teacher/ Floater (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GA27 February 2018
Learning Tree Academy was a great place to work with great co-workers. It was fast moving but very rewarding. I would highly suggest this daycare for parents and know that their children are very loved and very well taken care of while they are there.
Very fun and wonderous
Floater (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KY19 December 2017
A typical day at the daycare would be opening or closing depending on the day. I was a floater so i traveled to all different age groups to replace or relieve teachers. The hardest part of my job was learning some different quality's compared to the previous daycare i was employed in. The most enjoyable part of the day was having the time to sit down and enjoy the time interacting with the children.
Daycare Assistant
Infant room teacher (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GA16 November 2017
I was a daycare assistant for the infant room. I took care of babies ages 6 wks to 12 months. I loves getting to see their sweet faces everyday. I was in charge of feedings and changing diapers as well as TLC.
Work Balance
Educator (Former Employee) –  Canby, OR25 November 2016
I enjoyed the work I accomplished as well as the environment. It is a passion of mine working with children as an educator, and my managers did well in pushing me to grow as an educator and an individual.
Pros
Cons
Compensation
TEACHER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DE3 September 2014
Really great learning experience. Typical day at work was very full of energy when dealing with the kids. Doing activities and having down time was very fun
Great Place to work!
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toccoa, GA18 June 2012
A typical day includes over seeing meal and rest periods, watching over 10 children at a time in a class room setting.
Was very productive
TEACHER (Former Employee) –  ACCRA-GHANA17 May 2012
I was teaching the kindergarten one it was fun with the kids I learn a lot from that school that was my first time to teach in a british lady school and I was very happy I never hard a time than when the were closing down the school
Pros
free lunch
Cons
yes we had break
Great environment, family business,quality employers and employees.
Leader Teacher and traininer (Former Employee) –  Westchester,ohio,4506928 February 2012
Working in this Company, is and amazing experience because we do have interaction with families from another countries; we are taking cetificate classes all the time for learning about how work with infants and toddlers. Healping people fill out all the form for the butler Co,Tranlate from english to spanish all the information from the company.
Pros
good comunication with the owners, and other employees.
Cons
no benefits healcare, 401k