LeafFilter Gutter Protection
LeafFilter Gutter Protection Employee Review

Scam

16 January 2020
If they have good leads they keep them for themselves. The scam is that you have to give the customer a super high price and then let the consumer work you down to a lower price. By the time the customer agrees to accept a price, it is so low that you get no commission. A lot of the leads are unqualified. Many times there are no leads to go around and you sit by the phone waiting for a call. It's a terrible job run by vacuum cleaner salespeople who are crooks. No professionals here, just misfits and scammers.
4 September 2019
I worked there for 2 mths, I am a professional sales rep by trade and have not seen such a thing. The send you out to leads that are not even warm. At trade shows they pressure people to give there info and then send a rep to there house to pressure and harass the home owner until they buy the product and or kick you out of the house. It’s a one call close .
In the two months I had the most sales and made a total of $2367.98 I spent 1500 in fuel in my own vehicle, long distance calls to the USA with my own cell phone ($746.) 200 on oil changes. You start your sales at $36/Lin foot and you keep coming down till your commission is gone and the home owner buys. Now what they will tell you is it’s better to get a sale then lose a sale even if it means no commission. I now work for a real exterior company and I have sold over $1.5 million in sales this year alone of trough and gutter protection and have made good money doing it, not having to pressure the customer. Stay away they will use and abuse you, kick you to the curb and bring in more people to take advantage of.

My entire class of 10 left in the 2 month time frame that’s got to say something about there seedy ways.
Pros
None at all
Cons
Cost you money to work there, high km on your own vehicle, no fuel paid for homeowners will threaten to call the police to get you out of there homes
13 March 2019
As an event marketer
You are asked to basically harass every person that walks by your booth

And to continually pressure them to get their name and whatnot for you to pass onto the telemarketing crew.

The telemarketers will then set up appointment for an extremely high pressured over priced sales pitch that may work in America but is bothersome for Canadian people.

The Product itself is very Creative and looks of excellent quality

My problem is of the way it is sold and distributed here in Canada

I have also heard many many horror stories from previous customers about after sale service issues as well as from potential customers that had estimates and felt bullied and that the price ( upwards of $30/linear foot) was excessive.

NOT Worth the effort to work at this sweatshop
Pros
Quality product for sure
Cons
So many negative and obtuse things.
8 January 2018
Same location
Do your homework. Could be a company you will stick with if you fit in. This is a high pressure marketing and sales company. Many unhappy customers from my experience.
Pros
good salary
Cons
corporate culture
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeafFilter Gutter Protection. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9