LeafFilter Gutter Protection
LeafFilter Gutter Protection Employee Review

Don’t do it! It will cost you money

4 September 2019
I worked there for 2 mths, I am a professional sales rep by trade and have not seen such a thing. The send you out to leads that are not even warm. At trade shows they pressure people to give there info and then send a rep to there house to pressure and harass the home owner until they buy the product and or kick you out of the house. It’s a one call close .
In the two months I had the most sales and made a total of $2367.98 I spent 1500 in fuel in my own vehicle, long distance calls to the USA with my own cell phone ($746.) 200 on oil changes. You start your sales at $36/Lin foot and you keep coming down till your commission is gone and the home owner buys. Now what they will tell you is it’s better to get a sale then lose a sale even if it means no commission. I now work for a real exterior company and I have sold over $1.5 million in sales this year alone of trough and gutter protection and have made good money doing it, not having to pressure the customer. Stay away they will use and abuse you, kick you to the curb and bring in more people to take advantage of.

My entire class of 10 left in the 2 month time frame that’s got to say something about there seedy ways.
Pros
None at all
Cons
Cost you money to work there, high km on your own vehicle, no fuel paid for homeowners will threaten to call the police to get you out of there homes
17 September 2019
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Decent product, but way overpriced - competing products are 1/10th of the cost.
But the real problem is the way they do business.

Highly deceptive, dishonest.

Not local, not fair, 100% slimy, slimy scam.

They will promise you big money, and deliver you sorrow and heartache.

Someone needs to shine the light on awful things like this.

Deceptive.

Low Grade

Its like one step up from a mail scam.

Id love to pour hours into this review, but that would wasting even more time in this awful experience.

The actual $ numbers would make you puke.

You're welcome.
13 August 2019
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Do yourself a huge favor and don't waste your time . There are plenty of other great commission sales jobs in th the lower mainland, Vancouver and the island. High pressure sales, total scam for the poor homeowners who fork out the $36 per linear foot and it's just total joke of a company.
Pros
Absolutely Nothing
Cons
I need more than one line and 50 characters
16 January 2020
Same location
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
If they have good leads they keep them for themselves. The scam is that you have to give the customer a super high price and then let the consumer work you down to a lower price. By the time the customer agrees to accept a price, it is so low that you get no commission. A lot of the leads are unqualified. Many times there are no leads to go around and you sit by the phone waiting for a call. It's a terrible job run by vacuum cleaner salespeople who are crooks. No professionals here, just misfits and scammers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeafFilter Gutter Protection. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9