LeafFilter Gutter Protection Employee Reviews

Installing for this company is awesome
Installer (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 June 2018
I've been installing for leaf filter for about a month and a bit now, though there wasn't much in the form of training, the job is extremely straight forward and pays very well. As long as you cross your T's and dot your i's its a nice stream line gig. The only complaint i would have is some days you have to travel quite far to a job, and though they pay travel, its still very time consuming! Owen sound from London is 3.5 hours both ways, that's almost an 8 hour day in travel alone.

As for managers, I see a lot of people complaining about "favorites" but I've noticed as long as you are honest and keep communication open with them they will help you with anything you need. note to those who are complaining; If all you do is complain, would you want to deal with you?
Pros
Work alone, exceptional pay for ease of workload
Cons
Travel, they pay it but you still have to actually do it
buyer beware
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
Do your homework. Could be a company you will stick with if you fit in. This is a high pressure marketing and sales company. Many unhappy customers from my experience.
Pros
good salary
Cons
corporate culture
Strict money grabbing with far too many customer problem that are ignored for months. No life as you have no time for family.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 December 2017
Poor product that doesn’t work in our winters. Poor installers as they are paid well below the going rate. They are not employees and receive very little training.
They do not clean out most gutters as promised.
Salespeople don’t know why they have parts of their jobs deducted from their pay. As there usually is never a reason on the statement. Appts are not confirmed and many salespeople quit due to poor appts. The homeowner doesn’t know why we showed up. There is a lot of driving. You might have an appt in Niagara and then Brampton and then Bracebridge. They don’t pay gas or mileage.
A very American Military style company where you are treated like a grunt.
Pros
Good marketing
Cons
Don’t know the Canadian marketplace. They just grab the money aggressively.
Surprisingly lucrative and rewarding
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON28 November 2017
I love it. I get paid for what I do. If I do more I get paid more. If I do less.... I get paid less... it's seems too good to be true... I now know my value
Not a safe company to work for.
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 April 2017
Company will set up bad appointments on sub-contractors cost.
Danger to income ratio not worth it. Company does not pay for extra work including ease drop cleaning which add more time to the job.