Le Groupe Jean Coutu (PJC) inc.
Happiness score is 60 out of 100
View all Le Groupe Jean Coutu (PJC) inc. reviews

Le Groupe Jean Coutu (PJC) inc.

Le Groupe Jean Coutu (PJC) inc. Employee Review

Good

Easy going, nice people, good environment. You get a good amount of hours, always something to do, and lots of friendly familiar faces if you’re from the area. One of the better places to work in Dalhousie

Pros

Good benefits, lots of hours

Cons

Sometimes slow

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Very fun and productive workplace.

Throughout my few years working for jean coutu I learned alot of life skills and made some life long freinds. The work environment is very healthy and constructive. I loved working for them.

Pros

1 hour lunch break
Same role

Jean Coutu

Pay you minimun after 2 year During Covid-19 no benefit or salary bonus During Covid-19 proclame we are essential not treating us as essential Work pace change very differently. The pace can go fast and then slow. They don't respect all safety mesurement. Doing some job your aren't suppose to do. You might do manager job. The environ with people there are good. People are kind as long as you respect each other. They have good team work. They have great communication.
Same location

nice staff to work with

was only there short time as a coop student. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I only got to work there for 6 months but enjoyed it. I would recommend jean coutu.

Pros

good place to work

Cons

not paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Le Groupe Jean Coutu (PJC) inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement