Le Creuset Employee Reviews

Very specific and tight schedules
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 June 2019
Ever since I started here it has always been very low staffed. Most the time they don't have many people hired at any given time, despite the fact there are very few hours, and hiring takes so long we were left with only a crew of 4 people for 2 months. Couldn't take sick days or days off since we had no one to cover. Especially if you are manager, assistant manager or keyholder it's near impossible to get a cover. That on top of the fact that their selling tactics that they want you to abide by are so terribly specific that no one would ever sell that way, it's just a mess. I really wanted to stay here given it emphasized being about the experience and not the buying but not only is it ENTIRELY about the sales but it's also very strict on HOW you talk and interact with customers. They want you to learn three things about each customer that doesn't relate to the store at all. But they will find a way to make every detail you find relate back to the store. It's a hopeless, uphill struggle.
Pros
Discount, great staff
Cons
Hours, culture, management
environement de
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 April 2019
planning jamais correct, on vous renvois chez vous les jours ou il a pas assez d’affluence,vous ne savez jamais quand est ce que vous allez reprendre le travail et ce même si vous êtes programmer pour la semaine c'est du "freestyle" , on vous prévient le jour même pour venir travailler, mes collègues et moi étions déçu car on nous a vendu cette entreprise comme une entreprise faisant attention à ses employer or ce n’était pas le cas, au bout de quelques semaines de l'ouverture du magasin beaucoup ont démissionné d'autre chercher un travail en parallèle car les promesses n'ont pas était tenu, je déconseille de travailler pour le Creuset à Vancouver, pour moi ça a été une mauvaise expérience impossible de gérer ma vie de famille et le travail j'ai du démissionner très peu de temps.
Pros
trés beau cadre
Cons
perte de confiance
na
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 April 2018
-Prepared food and beverages in a professional, quick, and organized manner
-Worked effectively in a team atmosphere
-Dealt with large quantities of money in a fast-paced environment
-Dealt with a variety of customers in a respectful and respectful manner
Review
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 March 2017
This job is good if you like sales and talking to people. the location is good as well due to being in the byward market as well as being beside the rideau centre
Flexible working shift as a student.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 January 2016
I would only work for 4-5 hours per day. I find the job easy because it is a small store. But I still have to learn a lot more about the products that we carry since I just started January 2016.