Le Creuset

Le Creuset Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
I learned to be independently from the rest.
To coop with stress .The mange the mood of each frustrated person.

Is very important to keep your values.

Customer come first.
Pros
Good product!!!
Cons
Not creativity, flexibility.Not salary increase.Vacation. Benefits.
A typical day includes working with one or two other passionate team members. We have the opportunity to share our passion for the premium cookware with the wonderful customers that frequent our boutique. There is a culture of exceptional and professional customer service but not so sophisticated to be intimidating to approach. The organization's leaders foster learning, dedication, and a real appreciation for the brand. I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Le Creuset. Perks include: a generous employee discount, monthly bonus opportunities, a match-back RRSP program for management, and Health Insurance Coverage for management. The only down side would be the lack of yearly compensation increases.
Work life balance is not promoted at all, stressful environment, no ladder for development available and not encouraged to excel- just to pound out work. The job itself is great and particularly easy however the management and atmosphere are draining and anxiety-inducing.
As an assistant sales, I work hard and exceed sales goal, but they did not give me the quarterly bonus as promised. (the reason is I left before they giving the prize) even though I sales has been very well...in my view, they don't cherish employees even you work so hard and truly love this company.
Ever since I started here it has always been very low staffed. Most the time they don't have many people hired at any given time, despite the fact there are very few hours, and hiring takes so long we were left with only a crew of 4 people for 2 months. Couldn't take sick days or days off since we had no one to cover. Especially if you are manager, assistant manager or keyholder it's near impossible to get a cover. That on top of the fact that their selling tactics that they want you to abide by are so terribly specific that no one would ever sell that way, it's just a mess. I really wanted to stay here given it emphasized being about the experience and not the buying but not only is it ENTIRELY about the sales but it's also very strict on HOW you talk and interact with customers. They want you to learn three things about each customer that doesn't relate to the store at all. But they will find a way to make every detail you find relate back to the store. It's a hopeless, uphill struggle.
Pros
Discount, great staff
Cons
Hours, culture, management
Working in the sales team is an unforgotten experience cause the people were so nice. Love the culture and management style there so much but little disappointed with the back office which is not so efficient as I expected.
Pros
Cons
Lacking efficiency
planning jamais correct, on vous renvois chez vous les jours ou il a pas assez d’affluence,vous ne savez jamais quand est ce que vous allez reprendre le travail et ce même si vous êtes programmer pour la semaine c'est du "freestyle" , on vous prévient le jour même pour venir travailler, mes collègues et moi étions déçu car on nous a vendu cette entreprise comme une entreprise faisant attention à ses employer or ce n’était pas le cas, au bout de quelques semaines de l'ouverture du magasin beaucoup ont démissionné d'autre chercher un travail en parallèle car les promesses n'ont pas était tenu, je déconseille de travailler pour le Creuset à Vancouver, pour moi ça a été une mauvaise expérience impossible de gérer ma vie de famille et le travail j'ai du démissionner très peu de temps.
Pros
trés beau cadre
Cons
perte de confiance
-Prepared food and beverages in a professional, quick, and organized manner
-Worked effectively in a team atmosphere

-Dealt with large quantities of money in a fast-paced environment

-Dealt with a variety of customers in a respectful and respectful manner
This job is good if you like sales and talking to people. the location is good as well due to being in the byward market as well as being beside the rideau centre
I would only work for 4-5 hours per day. I find the job easy because it is a small store. But I still have to learn a lot more about the products that we carry since I just started January 2016.
One of the most poorly managed companies that I have ever worked for. Head office has no idea what they are doing....9 people in a small office and no one communicates. higher management has nothing in writing, no policies or procedures, so they can and will change their minds at anytime.No accountability at head office level. No incentive what so ever to sell the product in the store. Benefits for only management and provided no extras than what is offered at a provincial level medical. No bonuses, good employee percentage off product but very hard to get it, has maximums of what you can order and every month they screwed up on employee purchases. Micromanaged from head office where mixed messages are perceived where yelling and accusing is the norm. Promises for the betterment of the store never came through and accountability of higher management is suspect. Wait for product too long for customers, unable to sell what the customers want, and office not following the brand's warranty. I would never tell any prospective associates to work for this company because they do not support their employees in any way, pay is low, no benefits or incentives
Pros
Great team in Calgary but they are all looking for something else
Cons
Low pay, no support, no incentives, no written policies or procedures, no accountability, no bonus structure, micromanaged to the hilt, unprofessional at head office level, broken promises, poor customer service and support.