Le Collège Boréal logo
Le Collège Boréal

Le Collège Boréal Employee Reviews

Great place to work. I learned a lot

Fast paced environment with strict targets to meet. Great staff, always there to support each other. Long hours (evenings and most Saturdays) but always left with a feeling of deep accomplishment

great learning environment

over the past 2 years i have been here, it has been an awesome experience. the teachers and staff are very polite and always wanting to help.

Pros

great hours

Cons

slow computers

Great learning experience

During the time I worked at College Boreal as janitor, I learned many different skills. For an exemple, I demonstrated the ability to vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and many more tasks to keep the school clean, while working safely. I acquired substantial rounded knowledge of cleaning the school, in the limited time offered. I also obtained the ability to perform many different task simultaneously. I enjoyed the people I worked with, and the salary was exceptional for a student my age.

Pros

Great hours.

Cons

Physically challenging.

awesome

the kids over there where super cute we got them ready for there first day in schol

Typical workplace

The management is relaxed. I enjoyed being able to make my own hours and there were many tools available.

Conditions de travail

Le manque de sécurité au travail est démotivant. Aucune possibilté d'avancement. Beaucoup d'incompatibilités.

Pros

salaire

Cons

conditions de travail (Pas de bénéfices sociaux et couvertures médicales)

Enjoyable and gratifiying place of employment

The position as a employment consultant mainly consisted of developing an effective network of employers, matched job opportunities with candidates. Assisting clients with resumes and facilitate communication between clients and other service providers within the community.

very friendly and respectful staff and students eager to learn

I have enjoyed sharing my knowledge with up and coming Nurses

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

not full time

Productive and Fun workplace with wonderful Office personals

I have met wonderful people and management. I learned a lot by meeting different people through students and having a power desire to solve any issues regarding my job field because of a high demand and requirement that I supposed to follow in order to get my Job done in a perfect way. My environment was more on PC and handling Network for a better files sharing and printing facilities between classes and Offices.

productive and fun workplace

co-workers were fun and knowledgeable, typical day at work consisted of updating contact ressources binder and other computer work

Pros

worked around my school schedule

Cons

short hours

Jobs at Le Collège Boréal

See more jobs

Schooling

To begin, a normal day at boreal includes classroom teaching as well as hands-on training. In the past 3 years I've earned many skills and knowledge of forestry and Fish and wildlife. My classmates are excellent and always ensure a good, healthy learning environment.The most enjoyable part of College Boreal is the opportunities gained while studying.

Pros

free meals on occasion, free gym memberships, access to massage therapy and dental care etc.

Great work/life/education balance

It's a good environment to work, you're at school and once your done class you don't have to travel else where, it's right there.They do a meeting a couple of days before the actual day of work to review any questions and to go over what you will have to do, depending on the job.I find there's a good work/life balance and they are very understanding if you need some time off for exams or projects, etc.Depending on the job, mine was very rewarding because i met lots of different people and was able to learn new things on compagnies, for example, therapeutic radiology, related to cancer treatment.I was able to talk about the College and show students of high school how amazing it is, all the opportunities they can get and how College Boreal is like a big family atmosphere.
  • Le Collège Boréal