Le Collège Boréal logo

Le Collège Boréal Work-life balance reviews

Clear
Work-life balance
Pay & benefits

Great place to work. I learned a lot

Fast paced environment with strict targets to meet. Great staff, always there to support each other. Long hours (evenings and most Saturdays) but always left with a feeling of deep accomplishment

Always had some cleaning to do

Everytime you open the sports centre it as very quiet I learnt to work as a team They worked around your school schedule which is nice It was overall an easy job When you finished all your tasks, you were able to do homework

Productive and fun workplace with free rapido

I learned several things with college, especially how to work as a team and help each other. People respect the choices and values ​​of others without judgments.

Environnement de travail sécuritaire

Très bonne formation. Cependant beaucoup trop de travaux à rendre

Pros

Bon accueil

Cons

La bourse pas équitable

environnement de travail très accueillant.

Le collège boréal est une organisation qui offre une bonne formation de base à ces étudiants, peu importe le programme de choix.

Pros

Bonne organization

Cons

Aucun

Great Work Location and Crew :)

I very much enjoyed the location and the hours in which my shift was , it afforded me my daytime to get the sun and have the day to get all what I needed to do with school . I liked also - that it was heavy duty work and I wasn't sitting behind a desk.... The crew that actually managed to stay there longer than the probationary period were no doubt solid workers ! I love cleaning jobs - they help me relax... The fact of going through a process and seeing changes because of your effort is encouraging and it was nice having graveyard shift as no students were there after 10:30 usually so when you were working you could listen to your own music. It's fairly quiet from start to end of what my shifts were.. 9pm to 5 am ( peaceful) - Sunday to Thursday , and walking home in the morning in the summer to hearing the birds singing was so uplifting no matter what mood I was in. Great job - I loved it .

Great place to work with students

The staff was fine. Although some staff made me feel that they were much superior than I was. However, shaping young minds was very rewarding.

Pros

Students

Cons

Contract

awesome

the kids over there where super cute we got them ready for there first day in schol

Conditions de travail

Le manque de sécurité au travail est démotivant. Aucune possibilté d'avancement. Beaucoup d'incompatibilités.

Pros

salaire

Cons

conditions de travail (Pas de bénéfices sociaux et couvertures médicales)

Great work/life/education balance

It's a good environment to work, you're at school and once your done class you don't have to travel else where, it's right there.They do a meeting a couple of days before the actual day of work to review any questions and to go over what you will have to do, depending on the job.I find there's a good work/life balance and they are very understanding if you need some time off for exams or projects, etc.Depending on the job, mine was very rewarding because i met lots of different people and was able to learn new things on compagnies, for example, therapeutic radiology, related to cancer treatment.I was able to talk about the College and show students of high school how amazing it is, all the opportunities they can get and how College Boreal is like a big family atmosphere.