Le Collège Boréal logo
Le Collège Boréal

Le Collège Boréal Management reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

The work was challenging and rewarding. The management works with you and guides you through your planning stages and is always there if you need anything.

environnement de travail

Offre un bon cadre de travail. Apprécie positivement l'apport du personnel au développement du milieu de travail. Belle expérience de travail.

Amazing workplace that supports students completely

Fantastic supervisors and management team. Nothing to complain of about the business - however supported by Federal funding that is precarious and is difficult to project further ahead than a few months. One of the best working experiences that I have ever had being here, though!

Excellent Experience working with communities

In general, working with college boreal was a good experience to me in terms of personal development and public relations. With the few months spent at college boreal, I was able to build new relationship with new people.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Poor management

avis favorable

C'est une entreprise qui met l'homme ou la femme au centre de son action.

Pros

culture d'entreprise innovante

Cons

aucun

Safe working environment

Only worked here for interim position. Staff is friendly. Resources are accessible. I like the fact that there is a parking garage. Good working environment.

Very good opportunity to teach to willing students

I greatly enjoyed my experience in helping an executive worker pursue learning French as a Second Language for her professional development. There was the flexibility and responsibility of adapting the course program and schedule to the student's needs, and the satisfaction of guiding a student one-on-one to improved competence.

Un travail agréable et poductif

Un environnement sympathique. les collegues de travails. les clients et les gestionnaires creent un climat favorable pour le travail

bonne qualité de personnel

le niveau des personnels son très élevés et la connaissance a évolué grâce aux conseils de mes supérieurs.

Pros

paiements très biens

Cons

aucun

Bon environnement de travail

Bon environnement de travail mais les coordonnateurs et doyen ont besoin plus de leadership et de maturité dans la gestion des étudiants.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Le Collège Boréal?

Fun work place

Give me opportunity to work while studying good plan for students specially international students. Well i did learn at lot good management skill. wasn't easy to work after class

Typical workplace

The management is relaxed. I enjoyed being able to make my own hours and there were many tools available.

Productive and Fun workplace with wonderful Office personals

I have met wonderful people and management. I learned a lot by meeting different people through students and having a power desire to solve any issues regarding my job field because of a high demand and requirement that I supposed to follow in order to get my Job done in a perfect way. My environment was more on PC and handling Network for a better files sharing and printing facilities between classes and Offices.