Le Collège Boréal logo
Le Collège Boréal
View all Le Collège Boréal reviews

Le Collège Boréal

Le Collège Boréal Employee Review

Great Work Location and Crew :)

I very much enjoyed the location and the hours in which my shift was , it afforded me my daytime to get the sun and have the day to get all what I needed to do with school . I liked also - that it was heavy duty work and I wasn't sitting behind a desk.... The crew that actually managed to stay there longer than the probationary period were no doubt solid workers ! I love cleaning jobs - they help me relax... The fact of going through a process and seeing changes because of your effort is encouraging and it was nice having graveyard shift as no students were there after 10:30 usually so when you were working you could listen to your own music. It's fairly quiet from start to end of what my shifts were.. 9pm to 5 am ( peaceful) - Sunday to Thursday , and walking home in the morning in the summer to hearing the birds singing was so uplifting no matter what mood I was in. Great job - I loved it .

4.0Job security/advancement

Great place to work. I learned a lot

Fast paced environment with strict targets to meet. Great staff, always there to support each other. Long hours (evenings and most Saturdays) but always left with a feeling of deep accomplishment

Fun work atmosphere

This job was very interesting because it was always something different and the jobs were always slightly different so it offers the chance to learn a lot of different things. The people there are also always very nice.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Lots of running around

enviromnement satisfaisant

Environement de travail productif et agreable les choses sont faits dans l'ordre et l'harmonie un mielieu de trravil calme et propre
  • Le Collège Boréal
  • Great Work Location and Crew :)