Le Collège Boréal
View all Le Collège Boréal reviews

Le Collège Boréal

Le Collège Boréal Employee Review

Great learning experience

During the time I worked at College Boreal as janitor, I learned many different skills. For an exemple, I demonstrated the ability to vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and many more tasks to keep the school clean, while working safely. I acquired substantial rounded knowledge of cleaning the school, in the limited time offered. I also obtained the ability to perform many different task simultaneously. I enjoyed the people I worked with, and the salary was exceptional for a student my age.

Pros

Great hours.

Cons

Physically challenging.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

The work was challenging and rewarding. The management works with you and guides you through your planning stages and is always there if you need anything.

Great place to work. I learned a lot

Fast paced environment with strict targets to meet. Great staff, always there to support each other. Long hours (evenings and most Saturdays) but always left with a feeling of deep accomplishment

Fun work atmosphere

This job was very interesting because it was always something different and the jobs were always slightly different so it offers the chance to learn a lot of different things. The people there are also always very nice.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Lots of running around

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Le Collège Boréal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.6Job security/advancement
  • Le Collège Boréal
  • Great learning experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?