LCBO Employee Review

Very Enjoyable
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 September 2013
I was hired as a seasonal employee over the Christamas Holidays. Thanks to the strong skills of LCBO employees, I was able to learn the cash very easily and always balanced at the end of a busy shift. I learned how to establish whether or not a customer was intoxicated and should or should not be served, and how to provide the best customer service by being knowledgeable about LCBO products. I enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have taken several human relation courses which has brought my customer service skills to a very high level.

Other LCBO Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hagar, ON19 April 2018
Interacting with customers as well as stock liquor shelves as well as beer fridges. Housekeeping(sweeping, mopping, dusting, bathroom cleaning. Great coworkers.
Pros
good wages
Cons
not enough hours
LCBO is a fun place to work, but doesn't hold much future
Summer Fixed Term at LCBO Waterdown (Former Employee) –  Waterdown, ON19 April 2018
LCBO is a nice job and a relatively stress-free environment. It is difficult to get many hours when you're entry level, and it can be very to rise up to a permanent part-time position or even full time. Wouldn't recommend for students or young adults.
Pros
taste testings
Cons
poor hours