LB Finance

LB Finance Employee Reviews

Harmful company
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  KALUTARA4 February 2018
Lb hasn't any consideration about personal growth,career development . Only thing they trust company profit.
When the employees are winning team who are very successful. However they are fail to achieved their targets then need to be sacked.
Pros
Medical scheme
Cons
Travelling claims
fun workplace and get lot of experiance
Teller (Former Employee) –  Sri Lanka5 October 2016
Its very cequarity place and my post is not easy.I learnd time managment,cash handling,deposit,withdrowl ane coustormer service
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Helthcare
Assistant Manager Credit and Operations (Current Employee) –  Colombo 0326 September 2016
Usual day to day work is challenging. more based on calculation and analysis and little bit of operations.

I was trained for leadership and process development and credit analysis.

Overall the top management is very good and qualified but some tactical level managers with semi skilled were not experienced enough to handle their teams.

Team spirit is one of the best assets that we could to out perform

Nothing was hard, I did responsibly. Giving credit of a public courted company is a very responsible job. But the most interesting part is when we give credit to a much relatively riskier individual/ corporate and goes right it gives a self satisfaction.
productivity and team work
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Sri Lanka17 August 2014
normally work starts at 8.30 and off time is 4.30.. but when it is busy day it will go around 5.30..also covered month ends ...

I learned how to work as a team work ...and developed some skills through such fields ...

the hardest part was covered month end ...because have deadline for the accounts which are responsible for the final accounts.

month ends are very enjoyable part ..if it is hardest ...
Pros
free lunch and Travelling