Lawrie Insurance Group

Lawrie Insurance Group Employee Reviews

Lawrie Group has a fun and engaging office culture that allows me the flexibility to achieve a great work/life balance. If you are not a clock watcher and instead work until the job is done, you can succeed here!
My experience with the Lawrie Insurance Group has been great. As others have mentioned, it is an environment that fosters collaboration, flexibility and growth. There is room for advancement within the company, and they will assist in providing necessary training or reimbursing for external educational expenses. The company promotes a positive workplace culture by allowing for social events and celebrating individual accomplishments company-wide. Also, salary and benefits are competitive for the marketplace. You really do feel like you're part of a family, and I cannot say enough lovely things about the team I am a part of.
Pros
Flexibility, culture, growth
Cons
Paid parking
You are over worked and underpaid. You end up doing long hours for no extra pay. They do not pay any overtime it is just expected. They give out pins to put on your Cubicle like you are in High School at a reward....be nice if they just gave a gift card!!The Benefits are poor and you pay at least half of the cost.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Great place to work. Very inclusive in all that they do and always there to help and offer positive feedback. Management open to providing more education and always there to assist when needed. They do not micromanage and open to suggestions on different ways of training,
Pros
Free Coffee
I have worked at Lawrie Insurance Group for a little over a year now and I find everyone very friendly and helpful. It is a collaborative work environment and I get to work with great people. I also have flexibility in my role and support to meet personal demands when needed. I find the work meaningful and challenging and I continue to learn new skills.
Working at Lawrie Insurance Group is pretty great. They welcomed me like family 2 1/2 years ago, and continue to do so. The people are warm and friendly, the managers and VP's are great, and the Chairman, the CEO and the President all pretty awesome - it's very much like a family. I love working here.
Starting from the top, when I joined LIG I could tell that the values that have been instilled aren't just talking points. I've been here for 5 years and have had every opportunity I could imagine and guidance that I could ask for. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a fruitful career in the insurance industry
I have been with Lawrie Insurance Group for almost 4 years and have loved every minute of it. From my first day until now it always feels like family. The management team is amazingly supportive. They care about you, challenge you and reward you. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to be the best at what they do, while having a blast apply to the Lawrie Insurance.
As a 30+year employee, I can attest to the positive & thriving work environment with a supportive management team. The company has established itself as a leader in the industry offering opportunities for training & advancement. We are involved in the community & value employee well being through different initiatives. With a competitive salary, employee benefits, pension & job security, candidates would do well to come aboard.
Lawrie Insurance Group is a fast-paced environment while providing structure, training and support to learn quickly and grow. We have an amazing team that is supportive, inclusive and focus on working collaboratively. We have a great day to day atmosphere and work-life balance. Employees are appreciated through recognition programs and team building events.
Fantastic work ethic and a positive corporate culture that promotes wellness and growth. The people I work with on a day to day basis are absolutely incredible! A supportive environment that is promoted from the top down creates cohesion amongst employees which enables the constant growth our firm experiences year over year. Strongly recommend to join us!