Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

Sometimes it puts food on the table.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CT11 May 2019
I needed a little extra money to make ends meet each month and for the last 8 years this fit the bill. My last manager was the worst though. She blocked me from opportunities and scheduling time that other reps got paid more for in other stores. She was inconsistent and demeaning. Since they’re the only ones you deal with for everything, it can be really challenging when you get one like I did. She’s gone now though. My new manager is fine and work has picked up, so that’s good. The best thing about this job is the flexibility of scheduling yourself. That’s priceless, and sometimes even outweighs the minimal pay and no raises. Definitely have to be a self-motivator though!
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
2 July 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Flexibility is one of the many perks of working for LMS! Most of the time you choose when you complete the projects assigned to you. Although hours can vary greatly, our Part-Time Merchandisers have the ability to set up and maintain their own schedules. We are continually motivated to make improvements and adjustments throughout our processes, as LMS grows, to better meet the needs of our remote workforce. Because our corporate office is located in Minnesota, we do understand communication throughout the country (within certain time zones) can be challenging and frustrating at times for our merchandisers out in the field. We strive to overcome these challenges by providing clear and concise information that is accessible within our online reporting system and is available to our merchandisers anywhere, at any time.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

So far so good.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO16 August 2019
I have been with LMS for about 6 weeks. I live in a large suburb in a major city and LMS always has many work opportunities less than 10 miles from my house. Unemployment is low so I make a decent wage. It helps to be tech savvy, you can find lots of helpful info on their online platform but you have to dig around for it. Some of the opportunities are stressful - you waste a lot of the time waiting for management or looking for product in back rooms while the clock ticks.
Easy Company to Get Paid for Not Working!
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL14 August 2019
I wanted a job that I could get paid to do nothing. I had been searching my entire life for a job like this where actual labor did not exist. I was lucky, because I found that job working for this company. I can’t tell you how many times I would walk in a store and front up a display, take a picture, and then walk out of that store. Then, in other situations if I was lucky, the job would be done for me and I got paid for work that was already done. The standards and culture for me to work for this company are pretty simple- I didn’t have any skills, Not a problem. I didn’t have any experience, Not a problem. I didn’t have any education, Not a problem. If I could just stand or sit down and then take a picture of work that looked was done even though nothing was done then I could do this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.