Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

This company doesn't deserve any stars!
Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL10 July 2019
A typical day at work is not typical, since work on most days of the week are not available. I have learned that I was lied to about how flexible this job is....it is not flexible. My boss was useless and unreachable. I would call and leave messages on a voicemail multiple times during regular business hours and it's amazing how unavailable this boss is. The workplace culture is unreasonable. The hardest part of the job is walking into a store and seeing my scheduled work done and completed by a store associate. With such little work available in my city, I find it very unfair that I mostly got paid for five minutes of work, where I was scheduled for an hour or two hours of work. I can't find an enjoyable part of this job other than not working for this company any more. Quality of life improves once gone from this company.
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
6 August 2019

Hello,
We really do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. As a Part-Time Merchandiser with LMS, the hours and frequency will vary greatly throughout the year as retail generally does. Because our corporate office is located in Minnesota, we do understand communication throughout the country (within certain time zones) can be challenging and frustrating at times for our merchandisers out in the field. We strive to overcome these challenges by providing clear and concise information that is accessible within our online reporting system and is available to our merchandisers anywhere, at any time.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

If you love merchandising and love making your own schedule, apply here!
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO20 August 2019
I love working for LMS! You are in control of your schedule - you choose the calls/jobs AND you decide when to do them. It's hard to get the work done in the time frame given sometimes, but if you work fast and try your hardest, you'll be fine. You develop a system and get better/faster with practice. Being honest in reporting and a self-starter is the key to success here!
Pros
You make your own schedule, variety
Prepaid services
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Louisiana19 August 2019
You make the time; you make the dime!😁.
LMS had an easy survey site. I had work in my area. When I transferred from California to Louisiana the process went smooth. However there wasn't much work in my area. Not to mention all my interactions between my fs were professional and comfortable. If your seeking your own schedule, part-time merchandising employment I recommend Lawrence merchandising service as the job for you.
Pros
Planagram set; easy flow
Cons
Planagram not set; go over your set time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.