Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

Great Place to Work
Field Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO22 May 2019
People complain about the pay and no raises, all you have to do is ask and they will give you something. You can have 2 stores, you will have more opportunities if you live in a big city. You can ask for travel bonuses and you do get paid for mileage from store to store. You can ask for more training if you are struggling, call your FSC for help and support. Lots of Information and tips are under resources and opportunities.
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
6 August 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience working for LMS! Although hours can vary greatly, our Part-Time Merchandisers have the ability to set up and maintain their own schedules. We do strive to provide the most up to date and accurate project directives to our merchandisers through our online reporting system. As well as provide online video webinars, in-store training, and additional coaching for our Representatives for the more advanced and in-depth services. And our responsive LMS team at the corporate office is available for questions/assistance as well!

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

So far so good.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO16 August 2019
I have been with LMS for about 6 weeks. I live in a large suburb in a major city and LMS always has many work opportunities less than 10 miles from my house. Unemployment is low so I make a decent wage. It helps to be tech savvy, you can find lots of helpful info on their online platform but you have to dig around for it. Some of the opportunities are stressful - you waste a lot of the time waiting for management or looking for product in back rooms while the clock ticks.
Easy Company to Get Paid for Not Working!
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL14 August 2019
I wanted a job that I could get paid to do nothing. I had been searching my entire life for a job like this where actual labor did not exist. I was lucky, because I found that job working for this company. I can’t tell you how many times I would walk in a store and front up a display, take a picture, and then walk out of that store. Then, in other situations if I was lucky, the job would be done for me and I got paid for work that was already done. The standards and culture for me to work for this company are pretty simple- I didn’t have any skills, Not a problem. I didn’t have any experience, Not a problem. I didn’t have any education, Not a problem. If I could just stand or sit down and then take a picture of work that looked was done even though nothing was done then I could do this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.