Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

Reasonable PT Job, Not Longterm
Retail Field Representative/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  The Colony, TX11 June 2019
Pros:
Flexible Hours
Make your own schedule
Pick the jobs you want to do
Offers 401k (employer doesn't match though)
Quick response from management

Cons:
Low pay
No benefits
No forseeable raises or advancement
Travel time not paid
Unrealistic time expectations
Pros
Hours, schedule, communication
Cons
Pay, time expectations, no benefits
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
2 July 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Flexibility is one of the many perks of working for LMS! Most of the time you choose when you complete the projects assigned to you. Although hours can vary greatly, our Part-Time Merchandisers have the ability to set up and maintain their own schedules. Each merchandiser is responsible for maintaining their own workflow and is accountable for actively logging into our reporting system to accept services that are conveniently located to them and that they are interested in completing. We are regularly evaluating our payrates and making adjustments. We do offer a voluntary benefit package as well as 401K for benefit options.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

So far so good.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO16 August 2019
I have been with LMS for about 6 weeks. I live in a large suburb in a major city and LMS always has many work opportunities less than 10 miles from my house. Unemployment is low so I make a decent wage. It helps to be tech savvy, you can find lots of helpful info on their online platform but you have to dig around for it. Some of the opportunities are stressful - you waste a lot of the time waiting for management or looking for product in back rooms while the clock ticks.
Easy Company to Get Paid for Not Working!
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL14 August 2019
I wanted a job that I could get paid to do nothing. I had been searching my entire life for a job like this where actual labor did not exist. I was lucky, because I found that job working for this company. I can’t tell you how many times I would walk in a store and front up a display, take a picture, and then walk out of that store. Then, in other situations if I was lucky, the job would be done for me and I got paid for work that was already done. The standards and culture for me to work for this company are pretty simple- I didn’t have any skills, Not a problem. I didn’t have any experience, Not a problem. I didn’t have any education, Not a problem. If I could just stand or sit down and then take a picture of work that looked was done even though nothing was done then I could do this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.