Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

A lot more difficult than expected.
Merchandiser (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bishop, CA18 July 2019
There are more aspects involved that some people may not realize. It’s not just hanging gift cards, sometimes you have to reset entire displays. Sometimes they don’t give you enough time to complete the assignment.
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
6 August 2019

Hello,
We do strive to provide the most up to date and accurate project directives to our merchandisers through our online reporting system. As well as provide online video webinars, in-store training, and additional coaching for our Representatives for the more advanced and in-depth services.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

If you love merchandising and love making your own schedule, apply here!
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO20 August 2019
I love working for LMS! You are in control of your schedule - you choose the calls/jobs AND you decide when to do them. It's hard to get the work done in the time frame given sometimes, but if you work fast and try your hardest, you'll be fine. You develop a system and get better/faster with practice. Being honest in reporting and a self-starter is the key to success here!
Pros
You make your own schedule, variety
Prepaid services
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Louisiana19 August 2019
You make the time; you make the dime!😁.
LMS had an easy survey site. I had work in my area. When I transferred from California to Louisiana the process went smooth. However there wasn't much work in my area. Not to mention all my interactions between my fs were professional and comfortable. If your seeking your own schedule, part-time merchandising employment I recommend Lawrence merchandising service as the job for you.
Pros
Planagram set; easy flow
Cons
Planagram not set; go over your set time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.