Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

Flexible schedule work on your own.
Floral Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX21 July 2019
I enjoyed working for Lawrence in my position but it was hard to get hours in as they don't pay drive time or mileage. The management was easy to work with once you understand the flow of things. My complaint is most of the employees don't care about there job much less the job they are doing. That kind of attitude is hard to work with
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
6 August 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience working for LMS. As a Merchandiser with LMS, you are able to choose the locations that work for you. Each merchandiser is responsible for maintaining their own workflow and is accountable for actively logging into our reporting system to accept services that are conveniently located to them and that they are interested in completing.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

So far so good.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO16 August 2019
I have been with LMS for about 6 weeks. I live in a large suburb in a major city and LMS always has many work opportunities less than 10 miles from my house. Unemployment is low so I make a decent wage. It helps to be tech savvy, you can find lots of helpful info on their online platform but you have to dig around for it. Some of the opportunities are stressful - you waste a lot of the time waiting for management or looking for product in back rooms while the clock ticks.
Easy Company to Get Paid for Not Working!
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL14 August 2019
I wanted a job that I could get paid to do nothing. I had been searching my entire life for a job like this where actual labor did not exist. I was lucky, because I found that job working for this company. I can’t tell you how many times I would walk in a store and front up a display, take a picture, and then walk out of that store. Then, in other situations if I was lucky, the job would be done for me and I got paid for work that was already done. The standards and culture for me to work for this company are pretty simple- I didn’t have any skills, Not a problem. I didn’t have any experience, Not a problem. I didn’t have any education, Not a problem. If I could just stand or sit down and then take a picture of work that looked was done even though nothing was done then I could do this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.