Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

Never work for this company
Independent Coontractor (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IA16 March 2019
My jobs were 1 to 2 a year. This company doesn't have hiring standards, only paid when ever contractoy completes their job oe supposedly the 2nd Friday of every month. You can never reach help when you have a question.
Pros
Only pro is you can schedule your own time
Cons
All are listed above.
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
6 August 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Flexibility is one of the many perks of working for LMS! Most of the time you choose when you complete the projects assigned to you. Although hours can vary greatly, our Part-Time Merchandisers have the ability to set up and maintain their own schedules. We are continually motivated to make improvements and adjustments throughout our processes, as LMS grows, to better meet the needs of our remote workforce. Because our corporate office is located in Minnesota, we do understand communication throughout the country (within certain time zones) can be challenging and frustrating at times for our merchandisers out in the field. We strive to overcome these challenges by providing clear and concise information that is accessible within our online reporting system and is available to our merchandisers anywhere, at any time.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

If you love merchandising and love making your own schedule, apply here!
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO20 August 2019
I love working for LMS! You are in control of your schedule - you choose the calls/jobs AND you decide when to do them. It's hard to get the work done in the time frame given sometimes, but if you work fast and try your hardest, you'll be fine. You develop a system and get better/faster with practice. Being honest in reporting and a self-starter is the key to success here!
Pros
You make your own schedule, variety
Prepaid services
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Louisiana19 August 2019
You make the time; you make the dime!😁.
LMS had an easy survey site. I had work in my area. When I transferred from California to Louisiana the process went smooth. However there wasn't much work in my area. Not to mention all my interactions between my fs were professional and comfortable. If your seeking your own schedule, part-time merchandising employment I recommend Lawrence merchandising service as the job for you.
Pros
Planagram set; easy flow
Cons
Planagram not set; go over your set time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.