Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

There is no reason why you'd want to take this job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  South Carolina16 March 2019
If you don't expect to earn any money, this job is for you. There will be stretches of times (weeks) where there will be absolutely no jobs available, (yet they will still be posting job openings) and when some do come available, they are for 45 minutes and you have to drive a half hour to the store.
Communication with any company personnel including supervisors is virtually non existent. When you present issues that exist at a store, there is absolutely no follow up and if you perform a subsequent visit, the same issues still upexist.
Pros
Zero
Cons
No work, no management
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
6 August 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Although hours can vary greatly, our Part-Time Merchandisers have the ability to set up and maintain their own schedules. Because our corporate office is located in Minnesota, we do understand communication throughout the country (within certain time zones) can be challenging and frustrating at times for our merchandisers out in the field. We strive to overcome these challenges by providing clear and concise information that is accessible within our online reporting system and is available to our merchandisers anywhere, at any time.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

If you love merchandising and love making your own schedule, apply here!
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO20 August 2019
I love working for LMS! You are in control of your schedule - you choose the calls/jobs AND you decide when to do them. It's hard to get the work done in the time frame given sometimes, but if you work fast and try your hardest, you'll be fine. You develop a system and get better/faster with practice. Being honest in reporting and a self-starter is the key to success here!
Pros
You make your own schedule, variety
Prepaid services
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Louisiana19 August 2019
You make the time; you make the dime!😁.
LMS had an easy survey site. I had work in my area. When I transferred from California to Louisiana the process went smooth. However there wasn't much work in my area. Not to mention all my interactions between my fs were professional and comfortable. If your seeking your own schedule, part-time merchandising employment I recommend Lawrence merchandising service as the job for you.
Pros
Planagram set; easy flow
Cons
Planagram not set; go over your set time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.