Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

Horrible!
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TX and surrounding areas25 April 2019
The Worst place to work. NO MILEAGE OR REIMBURSEMENT. They take whatever employee makes the least money to do jobs with bonuses and keep others waiting in case they say no

Pay is awful! Dont count on an hourly wage as JOBS CAPPED AT 45 minutes for REGULAR visits. So with mileage put on you car and gas YOU pay for YOU ARE NOT MAKING MINIMUM WAGE!
Rude management. I put in a notice and management abruptly took me off schedule that day THEN asked me to complete the jobs they took away!
FYI... I completed all assignments after being removed!
Thank you LAWRENCE! You really know how to treat employees!
Pros
Cons
Capped jobs at 45 minutes, rude management, pay, hours
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
2 July 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience working for LMS. Each merchandiser is responsible for maintaining their own workflow and is accountable for actively logging into our reporting system to accept services that are conveniently located to them and that they are interested in completing. We do encourage our merchandisers to stay close to home and choose only those services that make sense for them to complete. As far as hourly rate, we are regularly evaluating our payrates and making adjustments when we are able to based on the market. We do offer a voluntary benefit package as well as 401K for benefit options.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

If you love merchandising and love making your own schedule, apply here!
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO20 August 2019
I love working for LMS! You are in control of your schedule - you choose the calls/jobs AND you decide when to do them. It's hard to get the work done in the time frame given sometimes, but if you work fast and try your hardest, you'll be fine. You develop a system and get better/faster with practice. Being honest in reporting and a self-starter is the key to success here!
Pros
You make your own schedule, variety
Prepaid services
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Louisiana19 August 2019
You make the time; you make the dime!😁.
LMS had an easy survey site. I had work in my area. When I transferred from California to Louisiana the process went smooth. However there wasn't much work in my area. Not to mention all my interactions between my fs were professional and comfortable. If your seeking your own schedule, part-time merchandising employment I recommend Lawrence merchandising service as the job for you.
Pros
Planagram set; easy flow
Cons
Planagram not set; go over your set time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.