Lawrence Merchandising Employee Review

View all Lawrence Merchandising reviews

Pay is poor however flexable ....Make your own schedule
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Salina, KS5 May 2019
I enjoy the flexable hours if more hours were available and pay was decent I would leave my other job and do it full time. It's a good part time gig...
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Pay
Official response from Lawrence Merchandising
2 July 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Flexibility is one of the many perks of working for LMS! Most of the time you choose when you complete the projects assigned to you. Although hours can vary greatly, our Part-Time Merchandisers have the ability to set up and maintain their own schedules. As far as hourly rate, we are regularly evaluating our payrates and making adjustments when we are able to based on the market. We do offer a voluntary benefit package as well as 401K for benefit options.

Other Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

If you love merchandising and love making your own schedule, apply here!
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO20 August 2019
I love working for LMS! You are in control of your schedule - you choose the calls/jobs AND you decide when to do them. It's hard to get the work done in the time frame given sometimes, but if you work fast and try your hardest, you'll be fine. You develop a system and get better/faster with practice. Being honest in reporting and a self-starter is the key to success here!
Pros
You make your own schedule, variety
Prepaid services
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Louisiana19 August 2019
You make the time; you make the dime!😁.
LMS had an easy survey site. I had work in my area. When I transferred from California to Louisiana the process went smooth. However there wasn't much work in my area. Not to mention all my interactions between my fs were professional and comfortable. If your seeking your own schedule, part-time merchandising employment I recommend Lawrence merchandising service as the job for you.
Pros
Planagram set; easy flow
Cons
Planagram not set; go over your set time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawrence Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.