LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place to learn
Lawn Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON2 March 2018
I have worked here for a couple of years now. They have shown their willingness to train and have lots of room for development. They offer competitive wages and offer ways for you to earn more!
Pros
Great cukture, Team BBQ's
Cons
have to work the odd saturday
good independent work, with lots of money making opportunities
Lawn Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON24 February 2018
worked here for a few years now, started with no lawn care experience at all and expected to be overwhelmed. training was thorough and i got conformable enough to go out on my own. found ways to be more efficient with experience and lots of ways that got me extra bonuses (which accounted for roughly 25% of my paychecks). as long as i completed what was required i could have stayed out as long as i wanted to make more money, or come back for a pretty early day.
Pros
work independently, good pay with lots of bonuses
Cons
physically exhausting at times, very early start time 7am
Always happy and positive
Lawn Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 December 2017
Did lots of work as a team or even single jobs. Had lots of good times meeting costomers and always willing to go the extra step.open to us when we were feeling down and confused
Feels like we are going places- Lots of extra benefits
Lawn Care Technician & Christmas Installer (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 June 2017
What makes you stay here is that our motto of Make em say WOW, really applies throughout the organization. No company is perfect, but if something needs to be improved around here, we're on it fast. There is no pretense, its casual but also demanding and hard work. Lots of fun competitions etc. and tons of autonomy.
Plus its one of the few companies in this industry that provides a full time career AND Benefits which are important to me and my family.
Comapny practices what they preach by keeping indoor and outdoor employees feeling they are one team altogether!
Pros
Working outside, BBQ's good people to talk with.
Cons
Weather is sometimes a pain
productive and fun workplace with a table tennis table
Lawn Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 May 2017
Long days with heavy workloads, but you are on your own route so you pick your own pace of working. It's very draining but you have tons of opportunities to make extra money.
Pros
can choose your own pace
Cons
long hours, hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7