Laurentide Controls Employee Reviews

Laurentide Controls
NA (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, QC16 August 2018
I joined Laurentide just over a year ago and my experience has been amazing. This was my first corporate position and never would i have thought that i would get so much support starting out. Overall, I was very nervous starting out with no experience but the team is extraordinary! I truly believe the warmth i felt from day one has a lot to do with the company culture; we succeed and fail as a team! Over the past year, i have been exposed to and learnt so much! What's nice about working for Laurentide is that you are not just a number, you matter and you are valued.
Pros
Team, Learning Curve, Personal Development, 100% Employee-owned, Support, Mentoring
Cons
Too many Middle Managers (makes getting an answer a little longer- everyone wants an input)
extremely busy with no support. will let you drown
Customer Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC28 March 2018
work, work work work non stop. no breaks no lunch always leaving late. The work was very interesting but not rewarding. do not expect a pat in the back for your good work but make sure you never make a negative comment or mistake.
Pros
interesting work
Fun workplace for an internship
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC16 March 2018
Worked at Laurentides controls for a 4 months internship.
People are very nice and friendly. The management is organized. They care about their employees.