Latitude Air Ambulance

Latitude Air Ambulance Employee Reviews

Management and Supervisors do not seem to know what each are doing. Rules are set in place then changed to suit upper management. Wages are below what the industry standard is, pay increases are almost non existent, when they do give one it is laughable
Since joining Latitude 1.5 years ago, I have been made to feel welcome by staff and management alike. I have been provided with on the job training and regular performance and wage reviews. I was also provided mandatory Health & Safety Training at time of hire. Management does set high expectations for performance, but the team is stronger because of it. I am never left wondering what is expected of me. I feel supported in my role and feel that I can talk openly with my direct manager about anything. I am proud to work for a company that truly makes a difference in the lives of their clients!
Pros
Family friendly atmosphere. Great Team. Caring Leadership
Cons
It is a 24/7 company and some positions do not work a typical schedule
Stay away The toxic atmosphere of this company Is a direct result of very poor management. Management doesn’t work with employees No communication between departments Wages are poor with little to no raises No chance of advancement or promotion. Self thinking isn’t encouraged in the accounting department Operations has little to no flexibility and minimal training
Pros
You work with airplanes at the airport
Cons
Management wages
Excellent work environment, team work with the best team , friendly, acommodative employer. Employer ensures your safety and comfort. May be stressful sometimes due to the emergency situations that needs to be handeled here, but no stress from your employer. A family that accomodates you.
Expectations for performance and experience are very high, but pay it at legal minimum. Very little support for training and no respect for labour laws (orientation and health safety training never performed). Management think that people will stay because aviation is a neat industry, but they ignore the high turnover rate and reports of workplace harassment.
Cons
Long hours, high stress, poor management, low pay