Latham Pool Products

Latham Pool Products Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
It's a ok job, not the best but not the worst job.
As of monday January 15 in Brantford Ontario at the Vinyl location, we were just told us we can't listen to music during work. I think honestly that is very sad, everyone isn't happy for this.

Also many people, and myself wage hasn't gone up in over 3yrs. If they do give you more money it's over 25cents after a year.
Pros
Free donuts and coffee during overtime on Saturdays.
Cons
They force mandatory overtime, and make you work 6 days a week.
27 February 2018
We appreciate your feedback and understand the change in the music policy was due to challenges in the team reaching consensus on how that could be handled. Perhaps if your group can provide a solution to your manager, it can be discussed/re-considered. Additionally, stay tuned for the new Wage Matrix program being rolled out this month!
People to work they are fine
I like working there but ihave a personal issue thats why they let me go other than that everything is ok no stress drama n its a lot cleaner probably its nt for me
Company with potential
Recent changes in leadership structure show great potential for bringing the company to a greater standard. Great people on and off the production floor. Health and safety a priority.
7 September 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We are excited about the future and the strides we are making, and are glad that you are a part of our organization as we implement these changes!
Good place
Its a good place to get experience only. No chances of moving up in the company. You do the same thing again and again and it gets very boring. They dont pay enough salary.
27 February 2018
Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to discuss career growth opportunities with your supervisor and HR. We are reevaluating wages company-wide and appreciate your input in this regard.
Distraught employee brantford vinyl facility
Recently this company within the last six months gave
out huge raises while 20 year employees got nothing...there are people who have been employs five years making more than 15 year employees....

Bad management....

Very low morale....and getting worse

And when they are done with you you're laid off or fired
Pros
Free donuts and coffee
Cons
Lots of cons
Not a great place to work
The job is not difficult, the systems set up to run the company are very frustrating to update. I find the company spends too much time charting your performance, instead of encouraging knowledge and team building. It is very frustrating when your daily challenge is other teams not participating in the effort to make the company a great team, by saying it is not my job.
Pros
no enough structure and procedure and team feeling
Latham
Horrible place to wok. They don't care about H&S or harassment.

All you are to them is cheap labour they force mandatory OT and make you work 6 days a week
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Latham Pool Products?