Lastman's Bad Boy Employee Reviews for Shipper/Receiver

2.7Pay & Benefits
2.7Job Security & Advancement
The worst job I've ever had
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON11 March 2019
Working as a shipper at Lastman's Bad Boy Ancaster was by far the worst job I've ever had. Incredibly toxic environment created by specific managers, (only one of them will treat you with respect) who will not hesitate to throw you under the bus to save themselves. The amount of warehouse supervisors we've been through would make almost a complete NBA roster, and keep in mind we've been open less than 2 years. The sheer incompetence of middle management and up is terrifying. The main warehouse (Fenmar) will make amateur mistakes on almost a monthly basis (which will be made out to be your fault somehow) but won't hesitate to send you a condescending email, in all caps, telling you how you don't know how to do your job. One time they sent a customer a literal box of garbage instead of the chair they ordered. Seriously, it was filled with plastic and cut up cardboard. That's the level of incompetence you'll be dealing with. Having said that, most of the sales staff and warehouse staff I've encountered were some of the best people I've ever met in my entire life, and I keep in touch with some to this day. Shame we had to meet under these circumstances.
Pros
Friendly sales staff and warehouse staff.
Cons
Everything else.
Terrible Place to work at do not apply
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON7 March 2019
The beginning seems promising working there for the first months of employment as a shipper, until you find out all the sales staff and managers lie and backstab each other also they don't care about you even if you complete tasks how they are supposed to be done it is always wrong nobody owns up to their mistakes and blame all warehouse/shippers employees stay away as far as you can as possible.
Pros
free food
Cons
management and general manager and managers