Lastman's Bad Boy Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Made to be a liar
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON14 February 2019
Day after day I was told to tell the costumers what they wanted to hear, or what it took to make the sale. Everything was a lie from quality of furnishings and appliances to delivery dates. We would take the money and basically run. No refunds and no warranties. Customer will pay for extended and always never recieve it.
Do not work here and most definitely, don't shop here.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Very Positive Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON3 March 2017
Working at Bad Boy has been a very positive experience. The staff and management feel like family to me. So many of the staff in the company have worked here for many many years and I can see why – it’s a nice place to work. They are supportive and allow for flexibility and work-life balance. Management is supportive and answer any questions I have. My experience has been nothing been positive.
Forget your home life
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 November 2016
If you want a home life and a job, this isn't the place for you. If you're single and want to make some money this place is ok.
Pros
Sales staff
Cons
Working hours and management
fun and amazing people to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON7 November 2016
Unfortunately there was not a good balance of work and time off, so if you are a parent that wants to be with your children I do not recommend that you apply, but if you like to have fun and make good money this could be the right job. The other sales associates were amazing to work with and easy to get along with, and the managers were always there to help and answer all your questions. They were a lot of amazing training outside of work as well.
Pros
great people, good money, fun training
Unrealistic
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON8 September 2016
It's difficult to make a living here when your commission gets penalized if you give a discount (and with the type of clientele brought in with false online advertising, and the precident of always giving discounts, you can guarantee every.single.customer. Demands a discount).
Management is ridiculous, and doesn't treat employees with respect. Employees have been screamed at in front of customers. Constantly threatened. No positive reinforcement, always focus on the negative.
I would never recommend ANYONE I know to work here.
Head office is a joke, not reliable. Very poor customer service and integrity.
Pros
Some nice coworkers
Cons
Long hours, horrible pay, bad customer service, everything