Lastman's Bad Boy Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

professional workplace
Front desk/ Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  brampton ontario3 August 2013
a typical day at work is making sure the daily transactions are balanced . making sure that customers are aware when the products they have purchased are to be arriving in stock . I have a learned a lot of customer service skills , how to react and deal with angry customers, that would also be the hardest part of the job dealing with a difficult customer and trying to make them happy. They most enjoyable part of my job would be a happy customer and the people I work with .
Pros
front desk team gets along very well
Cons
angry customers
Productive day at work
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  North York, ON23 January 2013
I usually work in the morning & I am in charge of doing the opening procedures. Once I'm done opening, I have to finish doing the rest of the paperworks. Along with answering phone calls & dealing with customer at the front counter. I learned how to do, data entry, multi-task, speak to customers in a proper mannered way. My co-workers are very helpful, however one manager doesn't seem to like me very much. The hardest part of the job is pleasing that one specific manager that I deserved the job. He looked for reasons to get me fired. But the most enjoyable part of the job is when we have events and we get free lunch for doing a great job.
Pros
free lunch sometimes.
Cons
a manager playing favouritism.