Lastman's Bad Boy Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

2.7Job Security & Advancement
Very busy but not too busy to have a bit of fun
Professional and outstanding customer service (Former Employee) –  London, ON23 January 2019
Training could be a lot better. They don't use the manual when training and just have you jump in.

Can be overwhelming when trying to pick the right code for entering products.

Staff is very nice and helpful.

However, everyone knows everyone's business and too much gossip.
Pros
Pizza lunch and discounts on products
Cons
Training is lacking and too much gossip
Okay..
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON1 October 2018
I was pretty young when I worked for this company but I honestly knew how to do everything in there. I was running around doing all the jobs from interior design, shipping, sales, delivery and admin. So I guess I was being taken advantage but it's all good. Bygones.
Cooperative team environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON23 February 2018
My day typically started with checking accounts from the previous day and keeping track of deliveries and orders that needed to be picked up from the store. I kept track of custom ordered furniture processing with my coworkers at the front desk, making sure that minimum deposits were paid for them.
The management was very open to helping all of us at the front desk and addressing any concerns that we might have had with certain furniture or appliance orders.
The workplace was rather fast paced, requiring constant attention to detail and resolving conflicts or disagreements with customers.
Despite the job being demanding in terms of time, I truly enjoyed working with the team at the store and helping customers get the best experience possible.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Ok place to work low pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2017
I've been working at the head office for almost a month .The people are nice. The job requires a lot and the pay is extremely low. As a company they need to look into the low wages paid for a very stressful and demanding job.
Pros
The hours
Cons
Pay is very low
A whole lot of work with minimum pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2017
A typical work day consist of Part orders, Technician Dispatch and follow ups with previous work orders. It is not neccessarily a hard job to do but because of the work load it is very stressful and not properly managed. 1 person does the Job of 3 People.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
no incentives
fun atmosphere with hard work expected
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 September 2014
The atmosphere at Lastman's Bad Boy Burlington Location is one of a family.
It has its trials and tribulations from day to day as all jobs. You will be expected to do multiple things all at the same time, to work long hours, sometimes between 13 to 16 hrs in a day, and you can rule out a life during Boxing week.
The customers are great, we do the best we can to help tehm as much as possible, if not you can revert them to the customer service team at Head Office.
Pros
Great management team