Lastman's Bad Boy Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Horrible company horrible management, worst experience I’ve ever had working in sales!
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2018
this is the absolutely WORST company I’ve ever worked for! (Finch location)
They are nothing but thief’s to their customers and employees! Was told to lie to customers daily horrible compensation meanwhile your making the company TONS of money...I highly recommend nobody trusts this company!
SAY NO TO SLAVE LABOR
Cons
Horrible pay worked like a dog, the company are thief’s
Amazing!!!
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2017
Lastman's Bad Boy is an amazing place to work as the companies management are people with integrity and care about the well-being of their employees. In addition, the workplace culture is extremely welcoming and motivating as each employee is encouraged to be a role model for one another. The most enjoyable part of the job is how each employee is made to feel important and valued. The experiences I have learnt at Bad Boy have provided me with countless lessons such as; hard work pays off, the importance of paying attention to detail, and how working with others can teach you how to communicate effectively.
Pros
amazing people, supportive leadership, family-oriented, organized
Cons
N/a
Productive, fun workplace.
Buyer - Case Goods (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2017
Productive, fun workplace. Very professional and friendly co-workers. ( We are all like one big family). There are so many opportunities to grow within the company.
Hard work is always appreciated and rewarded.
Pros
Free Lunches, Fun atmosphere to work. Very supportive and understanding superiors.
Good atmosphere
Purchasing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2017
There is lot of learning at everyday.

Multitasking is very important as you will have many things on you plate to do everyday.

Management response depends on situation.
Ok place to work low pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2017
I've been working at the head office for almost a month .The people are nice. The job requires a lot and the pay is extremely low. As a company they need to look into the low wages paid for a very stressful and demanding job.
Pros
The hours
Cons
Pay is very low
A whole lot of work with minimum pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2017
A typical work day consist of Part orders, Technician Dispatch and follow ups with previous work orders. It is not neccessarily a hard job to do but because of the work load it is very stressful and not properly managed. 1 person does the Job of 3 People.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
no incentives
Diverse and engaging company
Furniture Buyer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2017
I've been with Lastman's BadBoy for just over a year now. It's been definitely by far the best organization I have worked for.

The management have been true supporters in my success at Lastman's BadBoy. These are down to earth, understanding individuals whom i can always share my thoughts and concerns with at any point in time. The open door policy allows me to communicate openly about my opinions/thoughts without feeling judged.

I love coming to work at Lastman's BadBoy because it represents who I really am. The work environment allows me to be myself and inspires me to do better each and every day. The unlimited amount of support from my peers help me achieve the best possible results in all aspects of the my job category.

Being part of the BadBoy team means working for one of the best Canadian owned companies. I would recommend Lastman's BadBoy to anyone looking for a new start to an amazing career.
Productive and fun work place
Builder's Division Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2017
Great work place.
Lovely people to work with
organized
safe work environment
positive people
always room to grow
friendly customers
everyone works as a team and is willing to help
sweat shop
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2017
Maximum effort for minimum wages... Bad management... No recognition, No benefits. High demands, Rude management approach. Unprofessional. Will not recommend to any friends
Pros
Cons
many
Official response from Lastman's Bad Boy
8 March 2017

Hello – we’re sorry to hear that your position at Lastman’s Bad Boy was not a good fit for you. We do offer benefits and take time recognize our outstanding employees each year. We’re saddened that you did not approach our Human Resource department with your concerns prior to your departure. The Lastman’s Bad Boy team wishes you the best of luck in your career.

Underpaid
Front desk (Former Employee) –  toronto22 January 2014
I Worked Front desk at multiple locations. Every location trains differently. minimum wage, with a probation period of 3 months, another 3 months for benefits (which is great). Employers were great people to work with. If it is too busy don't expect to have a break. Fun job. put well underpaid.
Pros
fun with the right people
Cons
underpaid
An exciting company to work at.
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2013
At Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore, work was fun from 9am when the stores open to 9pm when they close. It is exciting dealing with the customers, answering their questions and helping them make informed choices in the purchase of merchandize be it furniture, appliances, electronics or mattresses.

I learned that most often customers claim they are just looking at merchandize meanwhile at the end of the day they are actually interested to purchase. What separates an excellent sales person and an average one is the ability to convert every client that enters through the door to a possible sale.

The management, was proactive, helping all sales consultants to close all possible sales. They also played a great role to motivate the employees.

Nothing here was perceived as hard but a challenge that can bring out the best in you which after it is achieved you are actually recognized and appreciated for your achievement.

It was very enjoyable speaking with a diversity of people entering through the doors of the store. Fellow employees, equally made the job lively, playful, light, and encouraging.
Pros
Clean and spacious environment
Cons
Nothing actually perceived in this light.