Lastman's Bad Boy Employee Reviews in Burlington, ON

Terrible place to work
Front Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 March 2019
This company is a terrible place to work at; Management is incompetent and unprofessional.
No real training provided or life/work balance. Very unstructured. Management does not care about their employees or customers.
Sales Reps/managers only care about making a sale $ not so much about taking care of the customer post sale, including when they have issues with their orders, even at the customer’s request. Take a good look at google reviews, the bad ones are not lies or exaggerations.
The pay is ridiculous for the expectations and amount of work there is at the front desk.
You’re better off working somewhere else more structured for the same pay.
Pros
Free pizza on private sales
Cons
Everything else
Very Positive Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON3 March 2017
Working at Bad Boy has been a very positive experience. The staff and management feel like family to me. So many of the staff in the company have worked here for many many years and I can see why – it’s a nice place to work. They are supportive and allow for flexibility and work-life balance. Management is supportive and answer any questions I have. My experience has been nothing been positive.
fun atmosphere with hard work expected
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 September 2014
The atmosphere at Lastman's Bad Boy Burlington Location is one of a family.
It has its trials and tribulations from day to day as all jobs. You will be expected to do multiple things all at the same time, to work long hours, sometimes between 13 to 16 hrs in a day, and you can rule out a life during Boxing week.
The customers are great, we do the best we can to help tehm as much as possible, if not you can revert them to the customer service team at Head Office.
Pros
Great management team
Cons