Lastman's Bad Boy

Lastman's Bad Boy Employee Reviews

Managers are expected to work long hours and you are paid commission. twice a month. Which basically means you get screwed out of 2 weeks pay every year.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Poor management and lack of morals
No concern about COVID-19 whatsoever. Lied every time public health would come by, acting like they were following procedures. Your health is the last thing they care about, whether you have covid, are waiting for results, they will not show any concern and try their best to force you to work. They will keep cases in the work place hidden, employees are not shared the necessary information. Employees are not treated with respect, possibly for the first little bit, until they are conformable around you. That is when you will start to notice how you are treated and spoken to. Nothing is organized, and when you try to help organize, you are undermined. For example, if your job title requires you to do customer service, you will be doing that, ALONG WITH a variety of jobs from other departments that are NOT in YOUR job description. I do not ever recommend anyone to shop here or work here. Advertising is false, products are not in stock, but being sold.
Pros
You'll make some great friends.
Cons
Disrespectful, unprofessional, doesn't care about your health/safety. HR has no clue how to treat employees or handle the job, management is a mess, it's truly embarrassing and not worth the stress.
Great place to start making real money you have to be willing to follow the rules in order to make money here! Staff is great management is here to make you money!
Not a nice place. Very disorganized. Most sales staff are great! Gen manager is rude and belittling to both employees and customers. You must memorize every aspect of their operating system with in days or you get criticisized. God forbid you make a mistake and can't figure out how to fix it. I wouldnt recommend working there. It is MY opinion, may be just right for someone else.
No opportunity for growth.No cooperation Only dirty politics No leadershipNo goalsHave to do everything for other Not limited to job description mentioned.Rest rating says it all.
Trumpism is alive and well there and as my father told me "there is no cure for stupid". I am glad to be removed from that toxic, negative work environment. It was demeaning. But this is just MY opinion of course. But this is my "fyi"
Pros
some truely kind, knowledgeable and helpful sales staff. There are some solid "Managers" depending on the location.
Cons
degrading, demeaning, denigrating. That really is the best way to sum it up.
the amount of verbal abuse you receive from customers & head office is not worth minimum wage. Managers are selfish , they don’t care about employees.
Pros
They hire anyone
Cons
You’re basically giving up your life when working here.
Management is very unprofessional and staff including management are disrespectful to administration such as receptionists. Little to no training was made so it is surprising when they expect new employees to understand what to do when they were not fully taught everything.
As a Front-desk associate be prepared to do a lot of work. The sales associates rely on the front desk for making sure they are properly compensated. Customers depend on front-desk staff to make sure their orders arrive smoothly, to express concerns, and to make payments.
Truth is, they severely micromanage all of their employees (unless you kiss a**, then you’re treated like gold). If you’re looking for a start up job, than join - but one your get your experience I’d suggest running for the hills and do not look back.
Great place to work. Friendly and kind management team and staff. Very welcoming and excited to teach as I was to learn. Fast paced but organized, safe and efficient. Never wanted to leave, love the place. Due to the loss of my vehicle the commute was impossible other than that i recommend everyone to work there if offered an opportunity.
Enjoyed working there I wish I could still have that job. Nice and friendly staff, nice environment if I had the apotunity to get accounting position in the head office I will difenitly accept it.
He workload is huge and there is no support from management. Unrealistic expectations. No room for advancement. . Very fast paced and stressfull . Not for anyone with disabilities.
Almost everywho works here is absolutely miserable. The customer complaints dont get addressed and the sales people rush you to do everything for them. So glad he didnt become Mayor... DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!
Fast pace work get to meet customers from various back ground could learn a lot re customer service flexible work schedule could be long hrs during holiday season
Safety & Security is continuously overlooked here by employers & many employees have nearly lost their lives working here. Please for your own good don't work here.
I've been with the company for over 10 years. I love my job. The owner is great and very involved. My co-workers are like family. The days go by fast because I'm busy. There is great support from upper management. The company is very accommodating so I don't miss out on things with my daughter. Hands down the best job I've ever had.
Pros
Benefits and wage
Cons
I don't have any
I worked for the company for 7 weeks, the management pushed you beyond limits every chance they got, they expected you to be robots, when I asked to go full time (which I was working over the regulated Ontario's 60 h/week) I was stone walled and only paid part time wages. I spent my entire summer busting my back and got no appreciation for the hard work, but the management almost got tennis elbow patting themselves on the back. The management team will find every opportunity to lay blame on anyone but never take responsibility that they made mistakes too. We weren't prepared for a truck coming, it was our fault, but in the morning we were told no trucks today, so we worked as there was no truck and looked like fools when the truck came, then after pulling a rabbit out of our hat and making the unload as smooth as possible, the GM yelled at us, as though we should have know a truck was coming. My experience there was a daily hastle, and I should have left sooner but kept thinking it'll get better, but it never did. I did enjoy the physical aspect of the job, moving, loading and unloading the trucks, but the mental distress the WHOLE management team puts you under is not worth even a full time wage
Pros
Free occasional lunches
Cons
Two faced management team (all the way to the top of the ladder)
Not a secure place to work very disorganized don't bother applying you will learn NOTHING but how to avoid drama and how to get paid by sitting there doing not much of anything
Owner and H/O never fail to make you feel belittled HR met me for the first time called me “skimpy” because I’m smaller size Forced me on sick leave
Pros
Relation with some co-workers
Cons
Way too many
Almost no training to speak of. A VERY negative environment. A lot of wasted potential. A few great long time employees, but the negativity there is like a cancer that destroys the culture, the work environment and the customer experience.
  1. Employee reviews