LASIK MD

LASIK MD Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Fast paced and relaxed at times
I worked here for 10 years, I was a great place to work with really great perks.There are many clinics across Canada which facilitates relocation. In my experience, they do their best to find you a position if you were to move.
No place to grow
The level of STRESS is really high. No balance with available work hours and the amount of tasks, unpaid extra hours. the employee effort is always not enough for the managers. The salary is really cheap comparing the responsibilities and comparing to the Job Market. The most important thing for the company is their benefit. Useless Employee Satisfaction Surveys. No action is taken on the poor result of these surveys, or maybe just fire the unsatisfied employee !!!! the employee branding doesn't mean anything for this company, it is obvious through high numbers of their turnovers. No RRSP or Pension plan contribution.
Very fast-paced and stressfull place to work
I worked there for two years. The workload is really high that you feel overwhelmed by the huge amount of tasks and responsibilities.
There is no work-life balance. During the rush days or near deadlines projects, you don't have even time for lunch.

There is no balance between workload and salary.

I don't recommend.
Excellent milieu de travail!
Je travaille chez LASIK MD depuis seulement quelques mois et je me sens déjà comme faisant partie de la famille.

Belle culture d'entreprise qui se reflète vraiment dans le milieu de travail.

Environnement dynamique et changeant qui permet de voir plein de choses différentes et de ne pas s'ennuyer!
Pros
Bénéfices, salaires, horaires très flexibles
Fast paste and very organize
I love working at Lasik MD, m coworkers make work a fun and calm place to be. It is very organize and they really do take are of their staff. The management is very understandable and helpful and make it easier to be there at work. I was there for almost a year
Pros
the environment and benifits
Cons
not enough hours or fair with the schedule
Great experience
i have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with LASIK md . The management and coworkers were amazing ! It was difficult for myself to balance my life experience with work and sadly had to leave .
Pros
Management was amazing.
Cons
My lifestyle as a single mom made me unable to work my entire shirt
Great Team!
Excellent team work.
Great benefits

Great Evaluation program for employees

Excellent training program
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
job security
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LASIK MD?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LASIK MD. Our community is ready to answer.
LASIK MD Reviews by Location