Laser Quest Employee Review

You learn how to be the life of the party.
Marshal (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 September 2013
This is a fun place to work at, if you're a shy person, this isn't the job for you. Especially since you have to hold the attention of a group of people, sometimes as large as 35! Having this job, you come across very different types of personalities and you learn different ways to handle different people and situations. You also learn how to work under pressure and a tight time deadline, all while maintaining a party like atmosphere.
Pros
Fun environment, most of the time. Good management.
Cons
Hours of the week change too much. One week I'll have 20, the next week I'll only have 9.

Other Laser Quest Employee Reviews

Not the Best
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON20 April 2018
My experience was not the best at laser quest. I was not able to get a weekend off, even when I said I had a family Christmas. Very understaffed, and not flexible with school and family life schedule. No lunches and barely any breaks so you are on your feel pretty much the whole time and if you were sick some people would make you feel bad for calling in sick, even if you were really sick.
Pros
friendly crew members
Cons
no lunches, not good management, a lot of time on your feet, not able to take off weekends at all, not flexible with school schedules
Amazing place.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2018
I enjoyed working here a lot. To me it was more play then work, my co workers were great and I always looked forward abut going to work. The atmosphere was very relaxed and laid back.
Pros
Free Games
Cons
Managers played favorites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laser Quest. Our community is ready to answer.