Laser Quest Employee Review

Working at the LQ
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Norridge, IL13 October 2013
I started working at LQ during my senior year of high school, two years later I'm still in the sam position I was in, except I'm making about 30 cents more an hour. I love working there, my coworkers are amazing and the customers aren't so bad. As far as management, its more of a touch and go sort of idea. I love the GM and the assistant managers. Customers can be real a-holes sometimes even when you're providing the best service you can. Very flexible hours and it works great with your schedule. The hardest part of the job is probably closing down the whole center at the end of the night. The most enjoyable part of the job is the bonus checks we receive quarterly.
Pros
Co-workers, Management, Bonus Checks, and Free Games!
Cons
Closing, customers (sometimes)

Other Laser Quest Employee Reviews

Not the Best
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON20 April 2018
My experience was not the best at laser quest. I was not able to get a weekend off, even when I said I had a family Christmas. Very understaffed, and not flexible with school and family life schedule. No lunches and barely any breaks so you are on your feel pretty much the whole time and if you were sick some people would make you feel bad for calling in sick, even if you were really sick.
Pros
friendly crew members
Cons
no lunches, not good management, a lot of time on your feet, not able to take off weekends at all, not flexible with school schedules
Amazing place.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2018
I enjoyed working here a lot. To me it was more play then work, my co workers were great and I always looked forward abut going to work. The atmosphere was very relaxed and laid back.
Pros
Free Games
Cons
Managers played favorites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laser Quest. Our community is ready to answer.