Laser Quest Employee Review

Fun and fast paced environment
Crew member (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CA10 December 2012
Laser Quest is a high energy, fun and exciting place to work. Patrons of Laser Quest are always excited to be there which makes our job fun and easy. The managers treat employees with respect and they work very hard to accommodate our needs while making sure the company runs smoothly. While Laser Quest is a fun place to work, it can be frustrating at times because sometimes we do get customers that are not happy with our service or customers that do not understand the process of what goes on at Laser Quest. The most enjoyable part of my job is making sure the kids that are there for birthday parties have a great time as well as making sure adults there for corporate events or birthday parties feel that their event went smoothly and that Laser Quest is worthy of their business again in the future.

Other Laser Quest Employee Reviews

Amazing place.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2018
I enjoyed working here a lot. To me it was more play then work, my co workers were great and I always looked forward abut going to work. The atmosphere was very relaxed and laid back.
Pros
Free Games
Cons
Managers played favorites
Fun Workplace
Crew (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 January 2018
I had a lot of fun working here. Co workers were all fun and enthusiastic, as well as management. Would recommend to anyone looking to make money and have some fun while doing it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laser Quest. Our community is ready to answer.