Laser Quest Employee Review

Fun and exciting workplace, "Never a dull moment"
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 July 2013
I really enjoyed my experience at Laser Quest, as I found it enabled me to work with many types of co-workers and clients of all ages and backgrounds. What I really enjoyed was that there was always something to do, a client to greet, a game to run or simply a chore to be finished. I was able to work very fast and efficiently during busy hours, and even got recognized for all my hard work. The management was great and always ensured our days ran smoothly, and it made a great difference to know first hand how sincere our patrons really were. Unfortunately, the hours were not there and it was not the type of workplace I had wanted to continue working in which eventually led to my resignation.
Pros
Lots of fun, hosted birthday parties, participated in games
Cons
Short hours, under-staffed

Other Laser Quest Employee Reviews

Not the Best
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON20 April 2018
My experience was not the best at laser quest. I was not able to get a weekend off, even when I said I had a family Christmas. Very understaffed, and not flexible with school and family life schedule. No lunches and barely any breaks so you are on your feel pretty much the whole time and if you were sick some people would make you feel bad for calling in sick, even if you were really sick.
Pros
friendly crew members
Cons
no lunches, not good management, a lot of time on your feet, not able to take off weekends at all, not flexible with school schedules
Amazing place.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2018
I enjoyed working here a lot. To me it was more play then work, my co workers were great and I always looked forward abut going to work. The atmosphere was very relaxed and laid back.
Pros
Free Games
Cons
Managers played favorites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laser Quest. Our community is ready to answer.